SMT: Lucifer's Call, images overlap
(01-27-2013, 04:01 PM)Bota Wrote: I am quite calm. Smile Yes, it's my first time playing Nocturne. I've been stuck on Matador for quite some time. Why do you wanna know my party members' stats? I think they're quite irrelevant for my problem.
I dont think you very calm , on map very annoying angels with Hama Smile and party can die any minute.I was in same situation few times. As i said your solution is US version of game.
About party and so on we can chat in PM Smile

Sponsored links

Huh? It feels like we have 2 different conversations. I don't ask for help with Matador and my party, I ask for help with hardware issues which I have already stated. I know you say to get the US version, but I'm not going to do that. I'm guessing there's a fix for these problems by tuning some settings the right way, I just dunno what those are. It's why I'm asking here. Smile
(01-27-2013, 04:35 PM)Bota Wrote: Huh? It feels like we have 2 different conversations. I don't ask for help with Matador and my party, I ask for help with hardware issues which I have already stated. I know you say to get the US version, but I'm not going to do that. I'm guessing there's a fix for these problems by tuning some settings the right way, I just dunno what those are. It's why I'm asking here. Smile

does it happen all the time? i can get this game tommorow (friend has a gamestore, so its quite easy to loan a game and return it the next day for pcsx2 testing and problems like these) and try out some settings to see what i can cook up Tongue

or post your pcsx2 memorycard here and i can just load the savegame myself and see the problem you have at the same point

your choice Tongue
The overlaying of images is a new problem, but I've experienced several other problems as I mentioned in my OP. The game is definitely not unplayable in software mode, as the hardware mode problems don't occur in cutscenes or battles, so I can switch between the modes as I please. I thought there might've been some easy setting adjustment to fix this, but I guess not Tongue You don't have to go to Gamestop for me. Smile
(01-27-2013, 05:14 PM)Bota Wrote: The overlaying of images is a new problem, but I've experienced several other problems as I mentioned in my OP. The game is definitely not unplayable in software mode, as the hardware mode problems don't occur in cutscenes or battles, so I can switch between the modes as I please. I thought there might've been some easy setting adjustment to fix this, but I guess not Tongue You don't have to go to Gamestop for me. Smile

its just a small walk away and it doesnt cost me anything xP
i like to see problems solved, that is why i choose my member title to be ''general help'' :3
If you really don't mind at all, it would be great Smile I'd like to just play it in hardware mode without pressing F9 the whole time, lol Tongue But as I said it's not THAT big of a problem, it just gets annoying.
(01-27-2013, 05:27 PM)Bota Wrote: If you really don't mind at all, it would be great Smile I'd like to just play it in hardware mode without pressing F9 the whole time, lol Tongue But as I said it's not THAT big of a problem, it just gets annoying.

post your memorycard and i can see what the problem is Tongue
How do you do that?
(01-27-2013, 05:30 PM)WarWeeny Wrote: post your memorycard and i can see what the problem is Tongue

And what you can see ?Just wondering Smile But hmm.. whatever Cool

(01-27-2013, 05:27 PM)Bota Wrote: I'd like to just play it in hardware mode without pressing F9 the whole time
From start of game?
(01-27-2013, 05:39 PM)Bota Wrote: How do you do that?

just attach it Tongue

when you go to add reply at the bottom you see add attachment, get that memory card there and i will manage from there xP