SMT Lucifers call aka Nocturne
(05-06-2010, 07:30 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(05-06-2010, 06:49 PM)kiruyama Wrote: Build: Official 0.9.6 (not beta)

Graphics Plugin: GSdx 0.1.6
Sound Plugin: SPU2-x 1.1.0
CDVD Plugin: PEOpS 1.3.0

Nocturne freezes immediately when I approach the door to enter the hospital annex (at the beginning of the game). I am also unable to save the game via the terminal as the game freezes when I go back into the basement.

I've tried disabling all speedhacks/gamefixes and running in DX9/DX10/DX11 software and hardware modes but the problem persists.

Running Windows 7 64-bit, intel i5 430m, ati 5650m

To get maximum compatibility in any game:
Use beta 1888, latest GSdx from March 11 plugin pack, SPU2-X 1.4, Linuz ISO reading an ISO image of your game
Under Config->CPU have microVU0 and 1 checked, under Config->Advanced have both EErec and VUrec clamping to full and extra+preserve sign.
All hacks off obviously.

Thanks for the reply,

I did all of that, but still no dice. I'm getting the same error on a newer beta revision of 0.9.7 as well. If anyone has a save file that they could upload or share that's immediately after this point in the game, then maybe that would help?

Sponsored links

The NTSC version works great, but yeah, I know this game has SIF timing problems.
Could someone prepare a PAL version dump for me? PM me if you'd be willing to help Smile
GSdump during the freeze how do I do this in the new revision ill upload it to mediafire just borrowed a friends NTSC copy and yeah the freeze does not happen on it I could use zio without freezing so I guess this really is a PAL exclusive bug
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Well, this is not what I needed Tongue2

Edit:
Never mind, I'll have to ask one of the testers for help with this.
Thanks anyway Smile
well, I fixed it. I suspected it was a bad dump as I pretty much exhausted all other possibilities, so I re-dumped the game and it works like a charm now (NTSC version, at least). Thanks for the help anyways, guys. Smile
its already assumed to be a PAL only bug so Good for since you Got a Ntsc copy already me i'll probably wait till they fix this since Im playin SMT: devil summoner right now anyway
My New PC
Darn the PAL copy HAS a lot ***** in it as expected every monster that uses ZIO will freeze the game and also the first boss special attack freeze's aswell Stuck and cant Go on anymore just finished SMT: devil summoner it was a short Game really wanna play this one next Have you found the Dump you are looking for RAMA PM me and tell me whats need to be done to get it fixed Smile
My New PC