SMT Lucifers call aka Nocturne
Sad can sombody help with this game kinda freeze's I mean I can hear the music and all but it get's stuck after Pixie using Zio magic it freezes and I got a console spam of this "Se wait(2).." Im using R1888 tried disabling all speed hacks but with no luck anybody know's whats going on
I even tried this on r2957 newly compiled I still end up freezing even though I can continue If I dont use it I might encounter an enemy that uses ZIO It might also end up freezing aswell so this is just for future reference unless it gets annoying and might end up happening most of the time
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

havent tested other magic skill's yet since I just started playin this game and Pixie is just the only one that has magic for now so if somebody knows a fix PLZ tell me

here's the spam error I get in r2957
se wait(2)..
TLDelete
e
0x12bcf00)[0]
196078,0.313725)
My New PC
Build: Official 0.9.6 (not beta)

Graphics Plugin: GSdx 0.1.6
Sound Plugin: SPU2-x 1.1.0
CDVD Plugin: PEOpS 1.3.0

Nocturne freezes immediately when I approach the door to enter the hospital annex (at the beginning of the game). I am also unable to save the game via the terminal as the game freezes when I go back into the basement.

I've tried disabling all speedhacks/gamefixes and running in DX9/DX10/DX11 software and hardware modes but the problem persists.

Running Windows 7 64-bit, intel i5 430m, ati 5650m
Wow atleast U got that far I freeze up whenever I use the magic skill Zio maybe there's more skill that might end up freezing but I dont know yet since Im still very early in the game Im using the PAL version by the way and R1888-legacy
My New PC
(05-06-2010, 06:49 PM)kiruyama Wrote: Build: Official 0.9.6 (not beta)

Graphics Plugin: GSdx 0.1.6
Sound Plugin: SPU2-x 1.1.0
CDVD Plugin: PEOpS 1.3.0

Nocturne freezes immediately when I approach the door to enter the hospital annex (at the beginning of the game). I am also unable to save the game via the terminal as the game freezes when I go back into the basement.

I've tried disabling all speedhacks/gamefixes and running in DX9/DX10/DX11 software and hardware modes but the problem persists.

Running Windows 7 64-bit, intel i5 430m, ati 5650m

To get maximum compatibility in any game:
Use beta 1888, latest GSdx from March 11 plugin pack, SPU2-X 1.4, Linuz ISO reading an ISO image of your game
Under Config->CPU have microVU0 and 1 checked, under Config->Advanced have both EErec and VUrec clamping to full and extra+preserve sign.
All hacks off obviously.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
What settings?

Try with the latest beta instead.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Exclamation 
Well this is very old bug (and a game breaking bug)... . Here, this is my old bug report, but unfortunately nobody was able to help me Sad ! And it's seems that this bug is still present even after 1000 revisions... ! Hope it gets fixed soon!

Sorry for my English, and cheers!

Never ran into it, and I'm halfway through the game..
There were some SIF timing issues that are long fixed though. Can't say in which revision they got fixed..
all default setting's and with randomly turning a few speedhacks On or off but no luck using the spell ZIO still freeze's me already tested r2957 is this perhaps a PAL only BUG Both chakan and me are using PAL version's of this game Bought this at a Garage Sale yesterday together with the game Yakuza and even that game has some problems too though luck!!!
My New PC