SMT3:Nocturne
Wink 
(03-15-2009, 05:52 PM)kuroikishi Wrote: OMG dude.. I have the EXACT same problem as you since yesterday. Pretty much stuck there at the bogus ladder figuring how to progress. Really dont feel like restarting again, and other older builds of PCSX2 can run the game but cant load the saves from the current version that im using. Searched the web and saw some guy called "Demi-Fiend" reply on EmuForums as well as Gamefaqs.com but cant seem to work out for me. Would really be glad if some kind soul could shed some light on this issue..

Gentleman is Demi Fiend Laugh
Vista_Ultimate_SP1_x86 @ GeForce_8800_GTS @ 2.4_ghz_E6600_Core_2_Duo @ 3.5_Gb_Hyunda_DDR2_RAM

Sponsored links

Wow, lotsa active pple here! 1st of all, thx for the quick replies. Ok, well its my 2nd playthrough (Played on my then-working-PS2 years ago and completed it without problems) and Im 100% sure that I need to bypass the ladder, with my previous experience as well as from several online sources. It is apparently a problem that has surfaced in 2007 and the person has resolved it. The build he used is too old for me to reuse my savegame, and I jus tried it on the 720beta and nothing changed. The latest beta would require me to restart too.. Sad
(03-15-2009, 05:52 PM)kuroikishi Wrote: OMG dude.. I have the EXACT same problem as you since yesterday. Pretty much stuck there at the bogus ladder figuring how to progress. Really dont feel like restarting again, and other older builds of PCSX2 can run the game but cant load the saves from the current version that im using. Searched the web and saw some guy called "Demi-Fiend" reply on EmuForums as well as Gamefaqs.com but cant seem to work out for me. Would really be glad if some kind soul could shed some light on this issue..

Memcards should be backwards compatible, at least I could painlessly load my 0.9.6 memcards in 0.9.4 and vice versa.

Gentleman Wrote:I never had this problem. Can't help you.
What's the point of you spamming then..?
(03-15-2009, 06:26 PM)Cain Wrote:
Gentleman Wrote:I never had this problem. Can't help you.
What's the point of you spamming then..?

He's kinda now things about this title Rolleyes
Vista_Ultimate_SP1_x86 @ GeForce_8800_GTS @ 2.4_ghz_E6600_Core_2_Duo @ 3.5_Gb_Hyunda_DDR2_RAM
Been fiddling with old builds so much i have problems getting them to work now.. I have tested another iso of SMT:Nocturne from a friend asides from mine, I have used another BIOS, plus I tried running my SMT on PCSX 0.9.1 (which crashed) and nothing seems to have worked.. So I guess it aint the issue with the BIOS nor DVD.. Puzzling..
(03-15-2009, 07:11 PM)kuroikishi Wrote: Been fiddling with old builds so much i have problems getting them to work now.. I have tested another iso of SMT:Nocturne from a friend asides from mine, I have used another BIOS, plus I tried running my SMT on PCSX 0.9.1 (which crashed) and nothing seems to have worked.. So I guess it aint the issue with the BIOS nor DVD.. Puzzling..

yeah some ppl have this bag some not Wacko Unsure

Maybe it somthing whith system ?
I have run my emul on vista sp1 x86
I guess u mean "bug"?

Well with respect to my earlier post about "Demi-Fiend" aka Gentleman I got my facts wrong.. Gentleman had a problem but not that same one we are facing, its some dude called "antipunt" who experienced it in Sep 08.

The link is as follows:
http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/1119...ost1465416

Sorry, my bad.
It's an EE rounding error. Set the EE rounding mode to 'nearest', then load the save from your memory card. The ladder will be accessible.

Very odd.
(03-15-2009, 09:15 PM)Nneeve Wrote: It's an EE rounding error. Set the EE rounding mode to 'nearest', then load the save from your memory card. The ladder will be accessible.

Very odd.

Works for me thx! Biggrin
(03-15-2009, 09:15 PM)Nneeve Wrote: It's an EE rounding error. Set the EE rounding mode to 'nearest', then load the save from your memory card. The ladder will be accessible.

Very odd.

Wow. Hot damn it worked! Thx dude.. How did u figure it out? AMAZING..