SNK vs. Capcom PAL black bottom screen issue
just a try. i played with the "imagizer" at imageshack. the url had it. http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600...2/w7tr.jpg

now on 640x420 the bar is not there.

[Image: w7tr.jpg]

it's kinda weird to assume, but can you try to set a custom resolution and use 640x420? this's some issue that is mentioned already on the gsdx thread which might be the cause.

Sponsored links

got it. tested. runs and looks really nice in software. one gotta love that old school games. Laugh

i added a crc hack to gsdx. the game uses a weird graphics mode for the developer screens and the 60hz screen. they glitch now, but ingame is full scale with it.

you might also need the 2013 build of pcsx2 for the plugin to work.
(01-21-2014, 10:30 PM)dabore Wrote: got it. tested. runs and looks really nice in software. one gotta love that old school games. Laugh

i added a crc hack to gsdx. the game uses a weird graphics mode for the developer screens and the 60hz screen. they glitch now, but ingame is full scale with it.

you might also need the 2013 build of pcsx2 for the plugin to work.

What should I do with these files?
backup the ones (pcsx2.exe and gsdx-sse2.dll) you got from the installer or from the svn and replace them with those. as far i tested they work flawless with the rest of the last svn. they're also made from a lately revision, days ago. nothing changed, but the hack added. so...

question tho, might be if the crc is correct?!? that's what you gotta figure out. the crc is displayed in the console window. the one i got is 0xAC3C1147. if it's the same, the hacks gonna work. if not you gotta report back here with the correct one.

edit: bettered the hack. the developer screens work now too. pretty flawless run.