SOCOM II best settings for single player?
(01-25-2015, 05:12 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Bump up both the EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing hacks one notch. Also use MTVU. You can also use the hardware renderer ingame for improved graphics. You should be able to get 3-4x native on it without any issue.
For your reference the op has both the EE cycle rate and VU stealing to the max and, the op personally said mtvu slows down the game.

@op
Use the original gsdx plugin which comes with the version and try the game again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

You said to reduce the EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing hacks. SOCOM II is pretty demanding. Using MTVU I gain a solid 10fps
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-25-2015, 06:26 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: You said to reduce the EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing hacks. SOCOM II is pretty demanding. Using MTVU I gain a solid 10fps
Having it to max will only cause fake fps reading and lots of glitches so, it's better to reduce it by one scale atleast. I think the op notices slowdown because of using some other gsdx plugin version so, that's why I said to use the version that came with it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-25-2015, 05:12 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Also, what GSDX are you using, it's not the one that comes with the git builds.

Using one that came with a different pcsx2, I needed directx 9 and 10 hardware and software mode for ENB series but I've switched to another one, those settings worked btw, but now I can't get ENB series to work... gonna have to post another thread about that
I'm also having a little problem here: I got an Intel® Core™ i3-4150 CPU @ 3.50 GHz
4.00 GB RAM Installed Memory win 7 64 bit
an old Nvidia GeForce 8600 - GT
When I play SOCOM II some in-game text is broken , i'm a begginer so I dont know how to fix it

here is the screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/C8teQ1A.jpg
please open your own thread.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-05-2015, 11:08 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: please open your own thread.

Oh....i'm sorry....i'm new here joined yesterday...I gotta learn how to blog Sad