[SOLVED] GTA SA skip draw hack without losing orange sky effect
Ghost effect still there with the latest git

Sponsored links

Hmm, maybe the issue is caused due to upscaling ? is the ghosting issue present on native resolution ?
(07-23-2016, 01:55 PM)gregory Wrote: Not possible. You need to wait that I have a free time slot and no higher priority. Don't hold your breath

(07-28-2016, 06:03 PM)ssakash Wrote: Hmm, maybe the issue is caused due to upscaling ? is the ghosting issue present on native resolution ?

i tested with native and all other resolution, ghost effect still there
What is the CRC of your game? It will be printed at the top of the log window, right before [Status =...
Sorry i was sleeping..
CRC is 2C6BE434

anything wrong?
Yes, it seems your version of the game hasn't been added to the hack. Download and extract the following file to your PCSX2\plugins folder, and select it at the GS dropdown menu in PCSX2 by going to Config > Plugin/BIOS selector > Plugins tab.
(07-29-2016, 10:22 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Yes, it seems your version of the game hasn't been added to the hack. Download and extract the following file to your PCSX2\plugins folder, and select it at the GS dropdown menu in PCSX2 by going to Config > Plugin/BIOS selector > Plugins tab.

There it is!
Oh sir you're genius!
You're a gentleman and a scholar!
The ghost effect finally gone!
Thank you so much Laugh
You're welcome. Smile Your CRC has now also been added to the latest git release.
Hi All.

I've just started playing San Andreas, and I have the awful shadow effect, so searched and found this thread.

I'm running the 1.5.0 dev 1422.

The log window shows non CRC found, using 00000000.

The link in this thread has expired, could someone provides it again please, so I can try?

Thanks

dmn1981
Go to the HW hack panel, and enable the auto-flush hack.