SOLVED:How to Export/Import saves from memcard.ps2 files generated by PCSX2???
Exclamation 
Hi everyone,
As the thread titles says I want to know how to Export/Import saves from memcard.ps2 files generated by PCSX2.
I have my old PS2 memorycard dumps I'd made with Ule on USB drive. I want to use them with PCSX2. they are in RAW format(as they are in PS2 CARDS) Or PSD format(the format UlaunchELF uses to create backups. Also anyway to do viceversa... thanks.
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]

Sponsored links

(11-23-2009, 05:32 PM)NHS2008 Wrote: Hi everyone,
As the thread titles says I want to know how to Export/Import saves from memcard.ps2 files generated by PCSX2.
I have my old PS2 memorycard dumps I'd made with Ule on USB drive. I want to use them with PCSX2. they are in RAW format(as they are in PS2 CARDS) Or PSD format(the format UlaunchELF uses to create backups. Also anyway to do viceversa... thanks.

PSU Tongue

You can use mymc for that
(11-23-2009, 05:55 PM)vsub Wrote:
(11-23-2009, 05:32 PM)NHS2008 Wrote: Hi everyone,

PSU Tongue

You can use mymc for that
FANTASTIC!!
And yeah its psu!Happy
that stupid photoshop!
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]