[SOLVED] Trouble finding PS2 Bios Dumper Folder Containing .ELF File Needed for USB
Hello,

First time posting here. I couldn't seem to find an answer in the read me first and previous forums. I am trying to go the legal route of setting up an emulator using the bios from a ps2 slim I own and have been following the steps in this tutorial. At around 0:23 he downloads the dumper, and right after heĀ opens a PS2dumperV2_bin folder that contains the DUMPBIOS-MASS.ELF file that he puts in a flash drive. I followed the exact steps shown at 0:23 and clicked the same download link and all I got was a blank document called PS2dumperV2_bin.7z and not the folder that he mentions. I don't know what to do...

EDIT: Manged to figure out what the problem was. I had to download an extractor program called 7zip (others mentioned winrar serves the same purpose) in order to be able to extract the .ELF file that I needed from the blank .7z file. Just realized while typing this edit that the .7z extension is probably for 7zip... LOL

Sponsored links