SPS in Front Mission 4
Anything new?Tongue

Sponsored links

help me please, i using the latest beta pcsx2 r1888, , the game when fine in the intro and some first cutscreen, but when the cutscreen end instead going to battle, the game look like..... freeze, or exactly like the program too busy and unable to work
I has been able to play this game before( but the speed was low) and i can't remember what version i use or how to config that time. Please help me, i love this game very much
(01-12-2010, 05:19 PM)honglong17 Wrote: help me please, i using the latest beta pcsx2 r1888, , the game when fine in the intro and some first cutscreen, but when the cutscreen end instead going to battle, the game look like..... freeze, or exactly like the program too busy and unable to work
I has been able to play this game before( but the speed was low) and i can't remember what version i use or how to config that time. Please help me, i love this game very much
You have to either use a r1000 version of pcsx2 or turn off the mutli threading feature in the CPU settings for the crashes to stop. Turning off multi threading will cause your FPS to dropppp wayy low though so turn on every single speedhack there is to the max and see how things goes =)
(06-25-2009, 08:02 PM)refraction Wrote: have you tried the latest beta?

its posible get rid of the shadows in front mision 4?