SPS in Front Mission 4
(06-25-2009, 08:02 PM)refraction Wrote: have you tried the latest beta?

I JUST tried it... Sad

with the latest stable build, it plays fine (with GSdx-r1426) BUT have the SPS problem Sad

With the latest beta...it all seems fine, plays the intro, plays the durandal screen, plays the scene where "Father One" is talking to "arrow six"...then its supposed to play the scene where Arrow six jumps out of the carrier, but nothing...screen stays black.

And the 3 numbers to the left of the CPU % shows 0/2/1 then 0/3/1 then 0/13/1 then 0/0/0 and stays there.

Sponsored links

hmmm...read that front mission 4 hangs on the latest Beta Sad Sad

which beta did you use tekn0mega??
anyone have a solution to the SPS problem on Front mission 4....or should i just play with the SPS problem until the next beta....that hopefully has the hang issue fixed
Front mission 4 has problems currently and does hang. However, the game had missing textures/sps problems forever

There isn't much you can do for it except waiting
cool....suppose the wait is on then Tongue
(04-15-2009, 11:41 PM)tekn0mega Wrote: Problem solved.

I just changed my first borns name to Krakatos. Happy

Err... WHAT??
How did you got the Polygons go away?
I Play 9.6 - Polygons but good speed...
on 9.4 - No Polygons but very slow...
Well Krakatos told him to use the beta so you try it too and see if it's better:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
HomerDOHSimpson.....thats what i was also asking about and Krakatos GAVE me the answer for the latest Beta...

SPS stands for "Spiky Polygon Syndrome" exactly the issue you have
HOOOLLLYYY SHIITT... at least at "Predator Concrete Jungle" - it now runs more than 100% faster (at original speed) with no graphic bugs.

Front Mission 4 - no SPS but it crashes always bevore the combat mode starts -> so it is unplayable - i have to test it...
we just have to hope and pray that Krakatos finds some kind of solution in the next build