SPU (feature request) Records all channels to separate wav files
(08-22-2013, 05:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe you could convince the dev to reconsider it.
How?

(08-22-2013, 05:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: the question is still : "why ?"
For my enjoyment.

Sponsored links

not sure :" for my enjoyment" will be convincing.
If it's only a single user request, that will require too much work for this kind of feature.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-21-2013, 11:35 PM)avih Wrote: You could pay someone to code that for you.
I will only use paypal for this payment.
I can't send money to a random forum member here and think i will get that feature in pcsx2 after waiting a few days after payment. And if nothing happens. I must have the money back.
We arent a freelance service. We only implement stuff that is a good idea. Yours is riddled with copyright issues.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-22-2013, 06:09 PM)refraction Wrote: We arent a freelance service. We only implement stuff that is a good idea. Yours is riddled with copyright issues.
Look at PEOPS spu on the EPSXE emulator. It allows the user to record muted channels.

No copyright issues in the (sound debug screen) !
(08-22-2013, 06:16 PM)Jandazekon Wrote: Look at PEOPS spu on the EPSXE emulator. It allows the user to record muted channels.

No copyright issues in the (sound debug screen) !

that's pretty different since most PS1 games are considered as abandonware, thus no legal issue with this.

It's not the case when it comes to PS2 games.
This is about as much of a grey area as emulation in general is I'd think. I mean, you'd assume that someone who owns a game would have the rights to record themselves while playing for personal playback. As long as the audio isn't used for commercial purposes or given out to people there wouldn't likely be any legal issue with it in most countries.

That said, the emu authors only work on this in their spare time and they can and will only work on things they want or that interest them. If they don't want to work on something because of personal morals or disinterest, probably best just to respect their wishes. Being awesome like they are, the project is completely open source so if you have the skills or know someone who does (or that you can pay) you could add it yourself.
[Image: 2748844.png]
When will the ps2 games become abandonware?
when you wil have the right to download them from websites
(08-22-2013, 07:00 PM)Koji Wrote: As long as the audio isn't used for commercial purposes or given out to people there wouldn't likely be any legal issue with it in most countries.
I don't do anything commercial. I will only keep it for myself.