SPU2-X v2
I tend to leave it set to Async since FPS fluctuates between 58-62 for me on my i5 3570k which of course causes audio issues when using Timestrech.

Sponsored links

I just tried pcsx2 v1.3.1-405(along with the plugins)and I notest something.
Is this normal behavior:
1.Using PortAudio in WASAPI Exclusive Mode(because this is the only way to have sound while using PortAudio),if audio\video player is running,the player automatically executes something like a pause but you can't continue until you close pcsx2(or esc)and restart the music\video from the player after that.The same goes for starting some player after starting pcsx2 in PortAudio mode(the player won't run the file until the audio coming from pcsx2 is stopped...Esc or close pcsx2)
2.There is almost no bass while using PortAudio(it's so bad that it's starting to hurt my ears...even tho I use custom global equalizer settings for more bass)...with XAudio2 is way better but why then PortAudio is the default output module.
1. Thats what exclusive mode is, it gives pcsx2 exclusive access to the audio device.
2. that sounds like interpolation is set incorrectly, but if its only with portaudio, that's strange.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hello !

On linux version de SPU2-X certain sound effect are absent, is it normal ?

Exemple: Begin of tales of abyss, first headache after first cinematique, absent on version Linux, present on Windows.

All settings on default, i tested with port audio, SDL and all possible settings.
AFAIK they SHOULD be the same, especially with port audio. I'm not 100% sure though.

Hmm.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-27-2015, 04:06 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: AFAIK they SHOULD be the same, especially with port audio. I'm not 100% sure though.

Hmm.

And yet, here a video of sound effect: https://youtu.be/bFBIYPnYdjM?list=PLC504...8789&t=160

On last windows svn, it's present, on last svn linux of gregory, it's absent, just this particular sound.
I believe you, I just don't know why it's the case.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Me too! Tongue2
I don't understand, i have no sound effect on Rogue Galaxy, just music...

I use the PPA of Gregory with SPU2-X 2.0.0 on Xubuntu 15.04, no problem of sound on all system, just SPU2X and PCSX2.

All tested, depend of game also, help me :-/
Hum i understood but it's strange...

If i load a game in PCSX2 ==> Sound effect
If i load a game after to have load another game before ==> No sound effect or few sound effect missing.

Problem resolved...