SPU2-X v2
yea it doesn't work Smile (on the list it shows default and the name of my soundcard, so i select my soundcard and close pcsx2 and reopen and i have to reset it (it goes goes back to a default blank choice :s))
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(05-05-2009, 04:42 PM)GreekAthlon Wrote: Is there any concern of fixing this bug (music loops)? I know now that the problem concerns the pcsx2 emulator and not the specific plugin (spu2-x), but since the sound bug was analyzed here I'm making the question here too.

Yes it's a known bug to do with the pesky AutoDMA failures in the IOP. We're working on it, but it's not an easy fix and requires a lot of changes, testing, and backward engineering. Wink
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(05-06-2009, 02:29 AM)Air Wrote: You should be able to force the device selection using the DirectSound Configuration box. It's the "Configure..." button located below the drop-down box that allows you to select XA2/DSound, etc. It's not especially well tested since I only have one soundcard myself. Let me know if it doesn't work correctly.

just like LuisR14 say, i can choose output to my secondary card in the directsound config box and play games with no problem, but everytime i close pcsx2 and open it back, i need to change the sound config again because pcsx2 still use the primary sound card when reopen pcsx2
.... no requests. It will be done when/if it will be done
Tales of Symphonia NTSC-J has crackling sound in FMVs too tired for more testing... sleep > testing > report update
kgn8
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
not really, i just inform him that it is not working properly and waiting for his answer
(05-07-2009, 06:22 AM)ken07 Wrote: not really, i just inform him that it is not working properly and waiting for his answer

and why would he answer you? You posted, now wait for it to be fixed when/if it will be fixed. And I may add bumping your post like you did is a big no. And you did that after only 20 hours.

I deleted it but you may want to read our rules again, about spamming...
so just reporting about tales of symphonia again
crackling sound problem is confirmed only in videos and under any sound plugin didn't try older pscx2 versions yet but that's not really the place to post more about that.
just wanted to say sorry for posting in the wrong section XD seems to be a bugreport kinda prob ^^
so I'll post there later^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Kabooz: Sounds like another AutoDMA problem. Games (like WA4) that use very short ADMA buffers tend to crackle because the Iop DMAs aren't timed well enough yet.

Ken07: I'll fix it soon, on SVN. Not sure wehn I'll post a release with it fixed, tho.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Ugh...when i try to use this plugin it just plain crashes. -she sighed- Do i need a new version of pscx2? My version is 0.9.2. I'm pretty savy in doing things like this but this is just not working at all.