SSE 4.01 failure
Sorry if it sounded like an accusation, but it was just for clarification, since the warez rule is pretty strict (as it should be and as is the case on many forums) and it pops up a lot here.

As for the question, the if you already have the .iso image, just stick with that. It is much faster to access an image already on the hard drive than to read off a DVD. Use the Linuz ISO CDVD plugin and configure it to use the .iso image, and you should be fine.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]

Sponsored links

Thanks i wasn't at all being seious. I'm actually really glad that the people on this website are so cool and helpful. I understand that rule is there for a reason. I own the games, so theres nothing to worry about.
Sorry, this doesn't really have anything to do with anything on this thread, but how do you get a warning level, i'm at 0% and i think it be cool if i had something there? Blademan88...99% dangerous....dun dun daaaaaa. I'm bored of doing hw and calculus and vectors blow.
You only see your own warning level; no one else sees it. And you get warnings by violating any of the forum rules. Once you get to 100%, your account will be banned, so I don't see why you'd want to gain warnings...
Yeah thats no fun. You're a very serious person aren't you boogerthe2nd. You should learn to laugh. It's therapeutic.
Not really; it's just hard to detect sarcasm et al sometimes through text online =/

And it would only be awesome if everyone can see the %, not just yourself
I knew you would see my side booger2, can i call you booger2; i'm gonna call you booger2. K guys i just got home and downloaded direct X. Got to the playstation loading screen, but i get an error. I know...WTF...but i will not give up. "An unhandled or unrecoverable exception occured, with the message: Out of memory!" This is where my crappy desktop got to. I'll play around with it until i get some feedback from you guys.
Right click PCSX2 icon > Properties > Compatibility tab > Tick 'Run this program as an administrator' > Apply.

See if that fixes it
did that a little bit ago when lady told me too for something else. the problem still continues any other ideas?
Try the beta those out of memory errors are more common in the 0.9.6 release.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64