SSE 4.01 failure
Once again lady, you are a... genius. So the game actually runs which is awesome. I still am have a error pop-up that says failed to load mem card 1 + 2 are not found. This happened before but when i run as admin and try to select a drive in the cdvdrom it won't let me. i get the options to: select iso option, compression method and enable block dump. I'm guessing i need the mem card to save tho. O, and i have a 17% warning, so, 17% badass? i'm not sure if that means i did something wrong or if someone granted my request. but i'm on my way to the top.
And the config > memcards I browse and those are both linked to the right memcards in the pcsxr1888 file memcards

Sponsored links

Can i just create a new folder and link the memcards to those or are the folders that are not working which the pcsx2 setup and created, formatted a certain way so that the PCSX2 GUI can read it. Also, can i play a game with just save states? is it just unreliable?
You can place memcards wherever you want but you need to set the directory from the respective menu. You can use states, but keep in mind they tend to break from time to time and they are usually not compatible with future versions of the emulator
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok I really don't want to take the chance of having a corrupt save state in a 100 hour rpg. I would end up throwing my laptop through a window if that malfunctioned. I'm getting windows 7 tomorrow from my school for free. Awesome, I know. Does that change anything? Any new configuration needed or does it run like Vista. What if changing the location of the memcards don't work. Where do i go from there?
It will work. Win 7 wants the exact same settings as Vista. Oh and about your warning level enquiries, you can see your received warnings in your User CP
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi,
When I try to run something. A pop up comes up saying My CPU does not support SSE 4.01. After that, it says the GS plugin failed to open/initialize. What do I do so I can play Kingdom hearts?
use sse2 or ssse3 if your cpu supports it (ssse3 is faster but if it doesnt work go for 2) also dont bump to a so old thread like this...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
How do I use those instead? And why can't I use an old thread. It is the same thing as making a new thread.
just change the GS plugin
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
to what?