SSE4.1 Not detected by CPU really does support it.
(12-20-2014, 07:52 PM)willkuer Wrote: Maybe you can check what happens if you put it in directly:

1. Go to your ini-Folder (in program directory for portable/beta builds or under my documents\pcsx2 for the installer)
2. Open PCSX2_ui.ini
3. Look for "[Filenames]"
4. Replace current gs plugin by the one you want to use.

I never tried this... but maybe it skips the instruction detection.

It's same thing because whatever changes you make in the UI makes the changes in the PCSX2_ui.ini file. Thanks though!

(12-20-2014, 04:33 AM)dogen Wrote: Maybe post in the GSdx thread and hope gabest notices.

I'll try, thanks!

Sponsored links

I've read somewhere in the net that sse4.1 was detected after a bios update. If you have the feeling that you urgently need sse4.1 you can try that.
(12-21-2014, 02:51 AM)willkuer Wrote: I've read somewhere in the net that sse4.1 was detected after a bios update. If you have the feeling that you urgently need sse4.1 you can try that.

Running latest bios.
did you try setting a older gsdx plugin in the 1.2.1
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I have not, where can I find an older one?

lol never mind stupid question, ill try it tomorrow.
About the FPS variation, you have the framelimiter disabled, hit F4 to enable it, the Fps will the capped at 60 (NTSC) or 50 (PAL) then.

Some games are just too demanding and some slowdown are to be expected in them in certain machines even with speedhack help.
Imagination is where we are truly real