SSSE3 and SSE4.1 Not Detected (But supported by CPU)
Don't worry there isnt a really noticeable difference. For me anyway.

Sponsored links

I saw how much people asking this question in this forum again and again without see clearly. I think for future is good to see in pcsx2 console some added to text like "SSSE3 this for intel c2d/c2q cpu lol" dont miss eyes anymore xd xw. He..x4.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
A sticky is required for this. I'll PM Bositman.
A sticky is NOT required for this. If people can't even read, not our problem....
yeah that would be like making a sticky for Star Ocean 3 "You HAVE to press start at the black screen xD"
these "stupid" (I call them stupid cause they are perfectly solvable without the need of a genius mind) questions arise cause most people just don't WANT to think or search
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
I don't think it was a case of him not thinking. It's an easy mistake to make, imo. Tongue2
___blueshift
Acceptance in respect to how you say your prayers.
To one from whence we came who has no name.
Acceptance in respect to how you live your life,
For you and only you may bear your weight.
(03-24-2009, 11:27 AM)blueshift Wrote: I don't think it was a case of him not thinking. It's an easy mistake to make, imo. Tongue2

No it's not. If you have no idea what SSSE3 or SSE4.1 means, why in the world do you think your processor supports them, especially if some software reports that it doesn't?
And no, I don't mean to be an ass.
That was a bit harsh but true enough.
...don't take me wrong, but I think that, becouse these theme is mentioned again, & again, & again, every new Thread bout SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1 & SSE4a should be deleted at once!
There is no need to explain, program checks CPU, if it has those sets of instructions, it will use them, if not, then not! What's the big problem? I don't get it...
...maybe I'm too stupid xD

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
(03-24-2009, 05:45 PM)rex1825 Wrote: There is no need to explain, program checks CPU, if it has those sets of instructions, it will use them, if not, then not!
but pcsx2 won't set the right gsdx if the cpu supports them so it brings them to do these kinds of posts. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja