SSX- PCSX2 very low fps
Hi guys

I have PCSX2 0.9.6 i am trying to play SSX Tricky but i cant run it normaly because i have brutaly low FPS about 20 in game... I have AMD 64 X2 dual core procesor and HD 5670... and i saw 1 guy on youtube how he is playing SSX tricky on Intel Dual core procesor absolutly smooth and nice with no problem... i have ON all speed hacks and lowest graphic options...so can u help me to run it smooth ?

Sponsored links

Start by using 0.9.8, 0.9.6 is ancient.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
But i Dont have Bios On first start the program still give me the error that i dont have valid bios... som i just cant start 0.9.8 Sad
Copy your bios files from your 0.9.6 install to the 0.9.8 bios directory.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I am done and it works Smile Now it run good thanks Smile but sometimes fps fall down i need to give down soe graphic options but i cant find it i 0.9.8 can u help me where it is ? resolutions filtering anti aliasing and things like that
ok i found something, but i dont understand, sometimes i goes good a sometimes the sound is slow and fps go down it is not still same ( no stability) fps are always moving from 30 to 60 maybe...
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 3 GB RAM, ATI HD 5670, Windows7-64bit
I have PCSX 0.9.8, Every speedhacks on, graphics settings are all lowest, I was trying ssx 3, SSx on tou, a there it was the same, sometimes good and sometimes fps go very down, i want to play it smootly Sad no slowing sounds, fps from second from 60 to 30 Sad
I'm affraid your PC is a bit weak for this.

something you should avoid, though :

Quote:Every speedhacks on
try them 1 by 1. Having them all enabled may slow down your game.

but don't expect miracle...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I turn of same speed up hacks and i thing that it is better, if somebody have soma type, or trick for speed up to set betters fps i will be happy if you share it for me Smile