STOP EDITING THE PROOF OUT OF MY POST
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Jak-X-ra...#pid609164

PICTURE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jFdfr9...cfH9g4au2v

[Image: 1jFdfr9KCpxsImG_5pz7aXVcfH9g4au2v?e=down...q9bc9a7rqv]

Sponsored links

delete the iso you downloaded, and make the iso from your dvd.
then try again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-16-2020, 02:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: delete the iso you downloaded, and make the iso from your dvd.
then try again
No DVD drive as shown right here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1juRigu...Trem2Q2KIF
And also, file integrity checks such as MD5 are a thing, you know...
And also, downloading something that you own, be it a game, a movie, a song, etc, is not illegal. Period.

[Image: 1juRiguUgBiDwinxq1_zwOeTrem2Q2KIF?e=down...2emj5k4lvs]
alright kiddo :
1 - Go buy some freaking USB DVD reader. it's really cheap
2 - We're applyin UK laws here. and yes, it's illegal do download a copy even if you own another copy. you need to make a private copy off your own physical DVD, nothing else.
FTR, it's the same in spain
just do your homework, and stop whining like a spoilt child. thanks
(05-16-2020, 03:07 PM)jesalvein Wrote: alright kiddo :
1 - Go buy some freaking USB DVD reader. it's really cheap
2 - We're applyin UK laws here. and yes, it's illegal do download a copy even if you own another copy. you need to make a private copy off your own physical DVD, nothing else.
FTR, it's the same in spain
just do your homework, and stop whining like a spoilt child. thanks

Out of curiosity, What percentage of people would you estimate actually copy there own games to play with PCSX2? As appose to people who just download them "Illegally"?
depends.
best would be to calculate a ratio between number of memebers, number of people under 30, number of people from a country that allows piracy, number of people from a country that doesn't. Then you multiply it with the percentage of people who actually know what emulation is, and substract the ones that have no idea what a PS2 is.
of, course, you'd have to add the ratio between retarded people and those sexyually attracted by Canadian whales (those from arctic ocean won't cope with pcsx2 rules anyways... I guess you get why)

That should give you a number between 0.3% and 97.78%.
I think it's the nearest to reality
(05-20-2020, 05:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: depends.
best would be to calculate a ratio between number of memebers, number of people under 30, number of people from a country that allows piracy, number of people from a country that doesn't. Then you multiply it with the percentage of people who actually know what emulation is, and substract the ones that have no idea what a PS2 is.
of, course, you'd have to add the ratio between retarded people and those sexyually attracted by Canadian whales (those from arctic ocean won't cope with pcsx2 rules anyways... I guess you get why)

That should give you a number between 0.3% and 97.78%.
I think it's the nearest to reality

I meant people who are using the emulator. So they are going to know emulation is. I asked what you think the split would be between people who copy there own games vs people who download them “Illegally”
Well , i gave you the worldwide agreed formula. Feel free to solve it, it's pretty straight
Jes I contest your method.

Real method is as follows:
(A - B) * C + D

Let A be people who pirate games
Let B be people who rip their own games
Let C be people who think for whatever reason that ps2 games are free
Let D be armchair lawyers on the internet

Where X * Y = (X * Y) >> 7
[Image: HkgHT5k.gif]
もっとちゃんと言ってよ
忘れないようメモにしてよ

(05-20-2020, 06:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Well , i gave you the worldwide agreed formula. Feel free to solve it, it's pretty straight

= You don’t want to answer the question because you know more people that not use the latter method. The hypocrisy is crazy on these emulation scenes. I fully understand you have to be seen to be all “Anti piracy” but please don’t be passive aggressive with your comments to others who ask for help.

If devs really cared about piracy they would hard code it to reflect as much. It would be pretty easy to require a physical ps2 disc to even use the emulator but guess what? It doesn’t. So Keep your sarcastic comments to yourself.