SVN
I installed the latest SVN (5350) to take advantage of the 3+ core support (it works great, by the way), I just can't seem to get it to install like the .9.8 versions, and every time I want to run it I have to go through the first time setup again. Is there any way for it to stick with some settings? Is it possible to have it install like the version on the downloads page, or do I have to complete the first time setup every time I want to take advantage of the 3+ core support? I don't really need to on my desktop (i5-2500k), but I'm pretty sure it will be necessary on my new laptop that has an a10-4600m

Sponsored links

(08-02-2012, 09:20 PM)fable55255 Wrote: I installed the latest SVN (5350) to take advantage of the 3+ core support (it works great, by the way), I just can't seem to get it to install like the .9.8 versions, and every time I want to run it I have to go through the first time setup again. Is there any way for it to stick with some settings? Is it possible to have it install like the version on the downloads page, or do I have to complete the first time setup every time I want to take advantage of the 3+ core support? I don't really need to on my desktop (i5-2500k), but I'm pretty sure it will be necessary on my new laptop that has an a10-4600m

What I always do is download the regular installaion for the .98 and have it install and then all you have to do is copy everything in the svn you downloaded and toss it into that folder, and make sure you run the proper spu and gpu plugins for the revision you downloaded (or whatever ones came with it) and it should start saving your settings after that. Whenever you want to update to a new revision just copy/paste into the same directory and repeat.
(08-02-2012, 09:28 PM)zeikai Wrote: What I always do is download the regular installaion for the .98 and have it install and then all you have to do is copy everything in the svn you downloaded and toss it into that folder, and make sure you run the proper spu and gpu plugins for the revision you downloaded (or whatever ones came with it) and it should start saving your settings after that. Whenever you want to update to a new revision just copy/paste into the same directory and repeat.

Thanks, I'll try that.