SVN
I just read the guide about how to compile the new SVNS and it looks like a huge hassle is it even worth compiling the new SVNS?
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]

Sponsored links

Nope. There is a thread in the developer section that has newest builds down to the hour. Even then, unless there is a game you know is broken in main and fixed in SVN it's best not to bother since there is a chance that new bugs are introduced between major versions.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-30-2013, 01:04 AM)Koji Wrote: Nope. There is a thread in the developer section that has newest builds down to the hour. Even then, unless there is a game you know is broken in main and fixed in SVN it's best not to bother since there is a chance that new bugs are introduced between major versions.

Thanks one more question why is it that I don't have the option to choose which graphics card to use like some people do? Preet posted a bug report and showed his gsdx plugin options and it was the same but he could choose like I said his graphics card and he had a few more options he could tick that I could not
(05-30-2013, 01:27 AM)Fayt756 Wrote: Thanks one more question why is it that I don't have the option to choose which graphics card to use like some people do? Preet posted a bug report and showed his gsdx plugin options and it was the same but he could choose like I said his graphics card and he had a few more options he could tick that I could not

That's a feature of the latest SVN build of gsdx, if it's a feature you feel you need by all means you can grab the latest SVN from the build bot, but it should be unnecessary in almost all situations (unless you're on a laptop with 2 graphics cards and for some reason are having problems manually switching them)
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-30-2013, 01:40 AM)Koji Wrote: That's a feature of the latest SVN build of gsdx, if it's a feature you feel you need by all means you can grab the latest SVN from the build bot, but it should be unnecessary in almost all situations (unless you're on a laptop with 2 graphics cards and for some reason are having problems manually switching them)

Thanks and no I don't need it I was just wondering and thanks for the quick replys
(05-30-2013, 01:27 AM)Fayt756 Wrote: Thanks one more question why is it that I don't have the option to choose which graphics card to use like some people do? Preet posted a bug report and showed his gsdx plugin options and it was the same but he could choose like I said his graphics card and he had a few more options he could tick that I could not

Hi Fayt if u're using official 1.0.0 version.1 thing u can do is download latest svn & extract e.g sse41 r5632.dll plugin to official 1.0.0 plugins directory.
that way u can choose that plugin e.g sse41 r5632 & configure it & can select u'r graphic card in adapter option Happy

That's what i'm doing now.because 1.0.0 is stable & faster version.i hope gsdx plugin not affect performance of official version !
I might try that