SVN 1675 11,100 MHZ cpu?
SVN 1675 is reporting my cpu @ 11,100 mhz whats up with that? noticed slowdowns in KH2 that were not there before.

PS: didnt know where to post this

System spec
Amd x2 5400be @ 2.940
4 gigs ddr2 5-5-4-10
geforce 8600gt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Core 2 Duo 2.93 X6800
6xgigs DDR2 4-4-4-12
EVGA Geforce 260 216 core 896mb
WD 320 gig, Maxtor 300 gig
SB Audigy 2 Zs
Asus p5n-e
Vista 64bit Business

Sponsored links

As explained many times before, new SVNs aren't necessarily better or faster, just different. Expect bugs.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
What I find more odd is that your CPU features list is empty on the 11,000mhz screenshot. While it's not entirely uncommon for AMDs to misreport speed, imisreporting CPU capabilities is a different and potentially more serious matter. Unsure
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
The screen changes alot sometimes its clock speed is 2978 sometimes it has half the settings/features no idea it seems to change every time i go back into the screen (changing settings to speed up games) only seems to change when i have microvu enabled also.
Core 2 Duo 2.93 X6800
6xgigs DDR2 4-4-4-12
EVGA Geforce 260 216 core 896mb
WD 320 gig, Maxtor 300 gig
SB Audigy 2 Zs
Asus p5n-e
Vista 64bit Business
GZ man, you can run every game in full speed xD

...maybe system bug...

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
(08-25-2009, 01:39 PM)rex1825 Wrote: GZ man, you can run every game in full speed xD

...maybe system bug...

Cheers...

if there will be in the future support for 4 cores CPU
running all the games for full speed will not be a problem for a lot of people here Cool{I guess}
...there will be support for 4 cores, as the programmers said, but right now, there is no use of it, 'couse not everyone has a 4 core cpu, & pcsx must be written from 0, that is hell of a job to do, & it won't be compatible for less core CPU's so they must run more then one project at a time, it's better so... & most games work full speed already on standard not clocked cpu's...

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
(08-25-2009, 03:09 AM)Necorum Wrote: The screen changes alot sometimes its clock speed is 2978 sometimes it has half the settings/features no idea it seems to change every time i go back into the screen (changing settings to speed up games) only seems to change when i have microvu enabled also.

The contents of the screen are enumerated once when PCSX2 is started, so they're probably changing every time you restart PCSX2. But they shouldn't change at all unless you actually physically yank out your CPU and replace it with something else... that's the puzzling part. Unsure
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
4 cores for: vu, ee, spu+cdvd, gpu.

how does that sound?
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

I had a similar thing, but when I deleted the pcsx2.ini and restarted pcsx2 it got fixed somehow. Unfortunately doing that also made my memcards useless and unformatted for some reason, so be careful if you do that(back them up).