SVN Builds wont even launch
Download and install both of these. It should solve your issue. It will be a lot faster than manually copying files.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=5555
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=14632

Sponsored links

yup, i installed "these" like 10 times now, wouldn't hurt to try again though..thanks anyways Laugh
EDIT: yeah, my pc has them already with newer versions, still open for suggestions here..
uninstall your current installations and reinstall the ones linked above.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-24-2014, 05:41 PM)refraction Wrote: uninstall your current installations and reinstall the ones linked above.

oh well, ok..will do..

EDIT: Uninstalled both of them, restart, reinstalled them from the links you provided, restart>>> same error..

thanks for the replies and the suggestion though, keep them coming Smile
I dont suppose the error gives the faulting module path does it?

well, i copy/pasted the error message details in a previous reply..anything more i can do so i can get the path too?
It should be listed in your event viewer under "Applications" and it will be listed as an app crash, that should contain more info.

mainly pcsx2 priority need is DirectX Redist June 2010 and VC+ 2008 and 2010 on both x86 and x64 and i think VC+ 2013 does not need it anymore.

the only thing next to do is to install in a path there is "not restricted" to windows admin's permissions e.g. Users,Program files,Windows and the partition where windows was installed.
you midst put your pcsx2 in the other partition is the best way to do...

i updated to r5828 w/ only VC+ 2008 and 2010 was installed but not limited to VC+ 2012 because AMD Catalyst Driver needs that thing.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
just tried it on another PC all together..same problem!
weird...
(01-25-2014, 04:30 PM)smartstrike Wrote: mainly pcsx2 priority need is DirectX Redist June 2010 and VC+ 2008 and 2010 on both x86 and x64 and i think VC+ 2013 does not need it anymore.

the only thing next to do is to install in a path there is "not restricted" to windows admin's permissions e.g. Users,Program files,Windows and the partition where windows was installed.
you midst put your pcsx2 in the other partition is the best way to do...

i updated to r5828 w/ only VC+ 2008 and 2010 was installed but not limited to VC+ 2012 because AMD Catalyst Driver needs that thing.

to answer both of those questions,

EDIT: edited the pic, was the wrong one..

1. i have PCSX on another partition that's on a different hard drive all together other than my C drive!

2. here are my Installed programs
[Image: mxyx.png]