SVN and the installer
guys what's the difference with the 9.8 installer of PCSX2 and the SVN builds, before i had r4600 then i was looking through some threads regarding Persona 4 dips, and linked a site to the SVN files with ones that have a much more updated SVNs, what's the difference?

i tried extracting the latest to the installer and received an error so i uninstalled them instead suddenly i realized that it wasn't an error it was just the compatibility mode of the SVN... however the emulator still runs fine and removed the Save States of my game Wacko
[Image: TobiIsAGoodBoy.png]

Sponsored links

First, save states are NOT cross-version compatible, meaning your old states will not work with new versions (but memory cards do)
Second, SVN builds are a snapshot of the PCSX2 project with the latest changes to date. You can get them here: http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

These builds are the same as the binary downloads of PCSX2, they have no installer, you just extract them and they workout of the box.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@bosit
actually im fine with that Tongue since im only starting out on P4. meaning that SVN are actually the beta versions of the main PCSX2? thanks Smile
[Image: TobiIsAGoodBoy.png]