PCSX2 Daily development builds
Current sources for PCSX2 Daily Development builds.
When a new change is done on the source code new packages are available for download.
Source code hosted at GitHib.

Download Windows/Linux/macOS:
https://pcsx2.net/downloads/

Windows:
- Extract the .7z file to somewhere like Documents or Desktop.
- DO NOT extract it to Program Files; this folder is write protected by Windows and you won't be able to save any configuration settings.
- Upgrading? We strongly recommend AGAINST dropping the new files over top of the old. It is better to keep the new version separate, and then move your BIOS and memory card files over to the new version.

Linux:
- Simply run the Appimage.

Sponsored links

You're welcome Smile
Might wanna mention the JPCSP builds too Tongue2

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Thumbs Up 
Cool! Smile
Nice, may use this to try out newer builds.

Although there seems to be two versions of PCSX2 and the plugins included (i.e. pcsx2.exe and pcsx2-r4671.exe), which seems a little unnecessary.
Question 
Is the no SVN rule gone?
(05-29-2011, 06:39 PM)DaMan Wrote: Is the no SVN rule gone?
No, still no support will be given for svn builds. However, you can now download precompiled svn builds and report issues for a specific build at the svn commit log/comments.

(05-29-2011, 06:05 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Although there seems to be two versions of PCSX2 and the plugins included (i.e. pcsx2.exe and pcsx2-r4671.exe), which seems a little unnecessary.

Well, it's the way Pcsx2 is doing things when you're doing a build. If you're going to install only newer versions over and over, you get all the revisions in the folder and you'll get the latest one directly at hand if you need to make a shortcut to it for example.
It costs nothing in the archive to download it as 7z is seeing two identical files and compress the second one perfectly.
I wasn't ever expecting 'official' SVN builds, this is a very nice surprise... Guess that means I no longer have to maintain a build environment for myself Wink Thanks Orphis.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Thanks I appreciate it I'm also benefiting from the JPCSP builds.

(05-29-2011, 06:05 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Although there seems to be two versions of PCSX2 and the plugins included (i.e. pcsx2.exe and pcsx2-r4671.exe), which seems a little unnecessary.

Both in duplicate are exactly only one specific revision for exe file as well as the dll files in plugins folder, with and without revision number included in filename. MD5 Check Sums are the same for both file.

I suggest the build robot can delete the duplicate that have no revision number included in filename, before compress them by 7-zip.

(05-29-2011, 04:50 PM)rama Wrote: These packages are /trunk builds and Win32 only (for now).

I see there supposed to be builds labeled "Linux 32bit" as the JPCSP builds.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W