SVR 2011 Graphical Issues
Hello,

I'm playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 on PCSX2 0.9.8 and it's running fine FPS wise. My EE and GS are pretty low, in the 20% to 40% area. The problem is that the shadows of the wrestlers, and often parts of the UI, are kind of glitchy. They flash and the whole thing seems to shake. I've pressed F5 and I can get the game to stop shaking, but not to fix the odd UI problems or shadows. I just can't seem to find an option that fixes that.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

My Rig:

Intel Core i5 3.30GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 7 64Bit
GeForce 550Ti

My Settings:

Emulation Settings: Default

Components Selectors:
GS GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00 SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r4600
[Image: gpucropped.png]

Examples:
[Image: shadowsn.png]
It's hard to see but the shadows are very light, and there are darker shapes inside the shadows, if that makes any sense.

[Image: flicker1.png]
[Image: flicker2k.png]

Sponsored links

Very difficult to see indeed.
Images don't work.
Did you try Native Res, or software mode or DX9 mode
[Image: 8rg00e-4.png]
Yeah it looks like the images didn't take for some reason. I can provide the links to imageshack, if that is allowed.

I have tried native res, software and DX9. Software seemed to work, but it went down to 40FPS and it makes me unable to enjoy the game. Native res and DX9 don't seem to do anything for the shadows or UI glitches.

Let me know if it's ok to post links to imageshack pictures.
software is the only way shadows appear correctly. hardware mode doesn't show them right yet.
Ah, well, good to know. That sucks and I wish their was an option to just turn them off, but it's not game breaking. Just wish my 550Ti was a 560 overclocked so I could run it in software mode.
You can try the GSdx skipdraw hack to make them vanish, try settings it to 1,2 or 3. Check the guide on how to use it (GS plugin section->GSdx section->Hacks subsection)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i m also having the problem with titantron screen video in wwe svr 11.also in some entrances (mostly in john cena's) there are so many camera flashes.
Keep it to your own thread and don't revive 2 year old threads mate Smile