Poll: what is the best gaming machine for everything
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Intel or Amd
0%
0 0%
cost
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SVR 9 & SVR 10 low and fast Settings
Hello everyone...i asked a member of this forum earlier settings for playing "SVR 9 & SVR 10 & smackdown here comes the pain" but he said its not possible as my system is very weak...
P4 intel (845)
2.4ghz
1.25Gb ram
256 Nvidea

But i tried and found settings for these games...and it works "ok"...out of 100% speed, it works 90%.. thts enough for me...if anybody needs this pls email [email protected]...
[Image: wipe_b10.gif]

Sponsored links

what that poll means? i dont understand its usage with those options
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(08-31-2010, 08:27 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: what that poll means? i dont understand its usage with those options

sorry man accidently got sent...Tongue I am a newbie...thats whyBlush
[Image: wipe_b10.gif]
Why not just post your settings here mate? Smile

BTW, if you play SVR2010 on the emulator, have you tried the editor for the game to import wrestlers from older SVR games?
Hey Rahul just post the settings here.
I want to see how they run at 90% of the speed with a system about 4/5 times slower than my laptop.

Off Topic: Hey Nike you are the one who designed the player editor on caws? Great job. I wanted to try that, but WWE SVR 2010 runs too slow. Can we do the reverse, i.e. add the wrestlers from SVR 2010 into HCTP/SYM?
Yep, I'm the one.

No, the editor only works for SVR2010. If there is enough interest I might convert it for SVR2011 when it comes (if possible). It depends a lot on if they change any formats of the models for example.

As of right now HCTP models for example can be imported into SVR2010 but they won't work 100%. Faces of HCTP models will be broken.

SYM/HCTP and those older games had slightly different formats.

It is possible to easily export and import wrestlers from SVR2006 to SVR2008 into SVR2010. My export function does not handle SVR2009 models correctly but they can be imported to SVR2010 if they are exported right.

Back to topic:
I run my game at 90% speed and I think it fits the game right and gives a realistic feel. 90% speed is good enough for this game if you can make it run smoothly in my opinion. However since the game is somewhat timing based, it's pretty important you don't get lags...