SVR2010 running slow what to do???
My laptop config:
Intel® CoreTM i7 2630QM Processor (2GHz/6MB cache)
1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 525M graphics with Optimus
4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 x 4GB)

SVR 2010 running slow???
I am a newbie ..dont kno much about speed hacks,VU,GS
Please provide me some links to the discussions which tells about how to solve these kind of problem??
I am waiting for your valuable replies guys.///..

I havent edited default my configuration yet....because i dont kno much about it

PCSX2 configuration :
1)Please see the following attachments
2)No speed hacks checked
3)No gamefixes checked

Sponsored links

pcsx2 settings?
(04-15-2011, 09:30 PM)Saiki Wrote: pcsx2 settings?

Configuration are the default ones.....still i have attached the snaps...
Please have a look at it...
ok, this seems to work for SvR2011, I haven't tested this on 2010 yet thoug:

set the EE hack to the first option, 33% it fixes an EE issue that 2011 has, but then again 2011 is buggy and I am shocked it made RTM like that..
Could also be slow because of your graphics, they are a tad on the lower end... You can try enabling "native res" in the graphics plugin menu and see if that helps.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-16-2011, 07:02 AM)Koji Wrote: Could also be slow because of your graphics, they are a tad on the lower end...

an 8600GT is better somehow?
(04-16-2011, 06:08 PM)Saiki Wrote: an 8600GT is better somehow?

isnt PCSX2 Processor based because i don't think that Graphics card specs would matter. i had a 2.66ghz and now i have a 3.113ghz and the better
processor does better obviously. now for him he has to activate his speed hacks, and that will give him +10fps. then set the sound to the best possible to lower the chances of skipping audio. Other than tht ur 2.0ghz wont do much better, besides think about it, ur processing the wrestlers the crowd the ring the effects, its alot of work.
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
you are only partially correct, and from experience I know that the GPU (graphics card) DOES make a rather large difference.

I have gone head to head with bositman (and he was the one that had said it did. Which he was correct by the way) about that, so trust I have some actual experience and knowlage on the subject
The simpler way to get a reasonable idea if the video card is being the bottleneck is keeping an eye on GS percentage...

The 525 is indeed an entry level in its category but people is going too far blaming the GPU in some threads I saw. Most mainstream GPUs of today are more comfortable dealing with 2x scale providing it has enough VRAM to it (which means almost all modern GPUs). What can in fact harm someway the performance in these cases is the GS core overhead... typical scenery where experimentation is better than written in stone rules.
Imagination is where we are truly real
OK OK now with that, gs % should be above what?? 20%
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.