SWBF2 Hud/First person Bug
I was playing with some of my settings today to improve graphics quality but, after changing some of the settings I caused a bug in SWBF2 where the Hud is too close to the center of the screen and while in first person parts of the weapon you are holding become cut off as if there is a smaller box inside the hud. I was also playing with some of the settings on the Nvidia control Panel that could have caused this bug I also got this error in the text log when running the game

Impossible blend for D3D: (Cs - 0) * As + Cs

Sponsored links

Update to the latest builds from buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2 as they have impossible blend fixed.

Then once running the latest, use OGL Hardware backend and set blending unit accuracy to high.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I tried to use one of the builds from that site but they all said I was missing MSCVP140.dll. So I tried to just import the files into the current build I had and ended up breaking it .___.
install the 32 bit version of this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(12-11-2015, 05:36 AM)Djc20 Wrote: I was playing with some of my settings today to improve graphics quality but, after changing some of the settings I caused a bug in SWBF2 where the Hud is too close to the center of the screen and while in first person parts of the weapon you are holding become cut off as if there is a smaller box inside the hud. I was also playing with some of the settings on the Nvidia control Panel that could have caused this bug I also got this error in the text log when running the game

Impossible blend for D3D: (Cs - 0) * As + Cs
I don't want to be mean or something...
But Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is avaiable for PC too...
And is way better than the PS2 version
(12-14-2015, 09:35 PM)Buckethell Wrote: I don't want to be mean or something...

This might be so, but it kind of defeats the point in emulation doesn't it? Also if he already owns BF2 on the PS2, why would he buy it again for PC just to play it on his PC, or he could just download PCSX2 and play it on his PC..
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-14-2015, 09:35 PM)Buckethell Wrote: I don't want to be mean or something...

I already own a ps2 but I like using the emulator because of the up scaling as well as being able to play any game I want.
(12-14-2015, 06:13 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: install the 32 bit version of this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...spx?id=481
Thank you :^)
(12-11-2015, 09:22 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Update to the latest builds from buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2 as they have impossible blend fixed.

Then once running the latest, use OGL Hardware backend and set blending unit accuracy to high.

Thank you so much using one of the more recent builds cleared up a lot of visual bugs I was experiencing across multiple games and was a huge help :^)
But, This still didn't fix that first person bug I was experiencing .-.
I don't really mind having this bug anymore considering the HUGE improvement I've had on every single game.