SYSTEM.CNF NOT FOUND
i've tried all versions and all kinds of settings, no success on iso games, i can only run original ps2 disks whick runs slow, like 15 fraps, then escalates to 50 or 60 and it keeps doing that. ive tried "Black" in iso, the shooting game which i really want to play on the pc but no success. system.cnf not found or emulator boots up asking me to insert ps2 formatted disk.what should i do? my specs" 9400gt 512, 2gb ddr2 800, x2 5000+2.6, 320gb wd hdd, vista, dell oem.

Sponsored links

Does it happen with all games? You running it with the right plugin? (Linuz ISO cdvd is what you should use). Are you sure the ISO was done correctly? (I suggest you use ImgBurn to make the ISO).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i used power iso. i ISOed my original medal of honour (PAL format) and it still says system.cnf not found, i used linuz iso cdvd 080, gsdx 890 sse2 msvc 15.00 0.1.14, zerospur 514 dev 046, i've tried every combination and still same results. i'll try doing it with ur suggestion soon.
Uh poweriso so you're mounting the images or running them directly with PCSX2? I'm confussed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
no i use power iso to convert the ripped files to .iso format, then i use the emulator linuz cdvd plugin to find the iso on the disk, i did not mount the file to virtual drive.
If you used Run CD/DVD, try Run->Execute. If you use Run->Execute, try Run CD/DVD.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(10-01-2009, 07:12 AM)SYSTEM-360 Wrote: no i use power iso to convert the ripped files to .iso format, then i use the emulator linuz cdvd plugin to find the iso on the disk, i did not mount the file to virtual drive.

You're doing it wrong. The 'iso' on the disc is NOT what you want to run. You want to run the full ISO image of the whole game. So you get the disc, rip a full ISO with powerISO or imgburn and run that, not a file IN the game but the game in iso format itself.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i would suggest making a sticky or something about how to correctly make ISO files from your game disks if one doesn't exist already, but who would read it? -_-;
Processor: Core i7 2600 3.4GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x2GB Dual Channel DDR3 PC 12800
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H77-D3H
Graphics: 2x Radeon HD 3870
thank all of you guys, i found the problem, it is the ISO conversion. i used the suggested img burn software to make the ISO and the program stopped saying system.cnf not found. BUT i have another problem, i think the game itself is missing a few files so i guess i have to wait until my friend returns from the country to get a copy off his "Black" bcuz thats the game i really wanna play. thanks guys.
!!!!!!
http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=b&s1=1&s2...1&s5=1&p=3
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!