Samurai Shodwon Anthology is Slow
(03-17-2018, 04:13 AM)CK1 Wrote: I have the same Intel Graphics 520 with a slightly better processor on my laptop. You're probably not going to get any better emulation speed out of it. Make sure you're running at the absolute minimum graphical settings.
Hmm: thank you very much!

So, if I have a better laptop, the PCSX2, at least with 2D games, will run as same as the PlayStation 2? for me, I only want these games, since in the Xbox the controllers are terrible!

How do I make to run it with the absolute minimum graphical settings??

Peace.

Sponsored links

It would depend on the laptop (most of them still contain a Skylake like yours and won't be up to par) but generally yes you will have better emulation speed there.

In the GSdx dialog, make sure you're running at native resolution and using DX11/OpenGL.
(03-17-2018, 10:49 PM)CK1 Wrote: It would depend on the laptop (most of them still contain a Skylake like yours and won't be up to par) but generally yes you will have better emulation speed there.

In the GSdx dialog, make sure you're running at native resolution and using DX11/OpenGL.

Okay! thank you: I'll do that!
Peace.
(03-17-2018, 10:49 PM)CK1 Wrote: It would depend on the laptop (most of them still contain a Skylake like yours and won't be up to par) but generally yes you will have better emulation speed there.

Hi again.

At first, I'm sorry for the delay.

I have but one more question:

In the GSDx dialog, the "DX11/ OpenGL" appears two options: OpenGL (Hardware) and OpenGL (Software).
Is there any difference?
By the way, it was in Native Resolution.

Thank you, and peace.
Nah, it's still slow on Samurai Shodown (japanese). The King of Fighters 94 is unstable: one time it gets fast, another slow; it's hard to get the move time like this. So is my PC?

Peace.