Samurai Warriors 2 XL
That was the hdd. I wanted to know your dvd drive.

If you mount the image using deamon tools or extract the iso or read the disk directly using your dvd drive all files exist in all sources and have the same size?

Sponsored links

(11-07-2015, 02:23 AM)willkuer Wrote: That was the hdd. I wanted to know your dvd drive.

If you mount the image using deamon tools or extract the iso or read the disk directly using your dvd drive all files exist in all sources and have the same size?

Yeah, sorry, my mind it's so tired...

If i put the DVD it says 3,9 GB
The extracted .ISO says 8,1 GB

The files that i see in the .iso and from the DVD are exactly the same

If i open the .iso, the program says that the files inside are 3,9GB size, not 8,1
And it's so strange...

By the way, yes, all the files that i see (through the .iso or DVD) are the same, size too.

I don't know exactly the model of my DVD Drive, but it's a Samusng with dual layer DVD support

By the way thanks for your time and help, i apreciate it Smile
Ok, i tried to merging the .iso of:

DW3 & DW3 XL
DW4 & DW4 XL
DW5 & DW5 XL
SW & SW XL

They all works, the only one that don't work is SW2 & SW2 XL Sad
Unfortunately I don't know how to help you. I couldn't find valuable information about the problem.

Now you said you can do the same for all other games... Then it sounds to me like disk issue. Would be good to check the disks on the real ps2.

I don't know.
(11-07-2015, 10:35 PM)willkuer Wrote: Unfortunately I don't know how to help you. I couldn't find valuable information about the problem.

Now you said you can do the same for all other games... Then it sounds to me like disk issue.

I don't know.

The disk and the .iso are both fine, because i can play SW2 and SW2 XL only by themselves, so the problem is another
I will still try, i want to do it and make everyone who wants to play SW2 + XL happy, included me
While doing research i came across this: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f150/disc-sw...ns-124331/

this is a code they claims to unlock the import data for DW 5 XL, could someone with the game give it a shot? I only have DW4 (not XL) and SW1/XL SW2/XL

Code:
gametitle=Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends [SLUS 21299] (U) [A719D130]

// Enable Musou and Free modes
patch=1,EE,201ABED4,extended,24020001

With any luck we can patch all the games like this
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(11-12-2015, 04:56 AM)hellbringer616 Wrote: While doing research i came across this: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f150/disc-sw...ns-124331/

this is a code they claims to unlock the import data for DW 5 XL, could someone with the game give it a shot? I only have DW4 (not XL) and SW1/XL SW2/XL

Code:
gametitle=Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends [SLUS 21299] (U) [A719D130]

// Enable Musou and Free modes
patch=1,EE,201ABED4,extended,24020001

With any luck we can patch all the games like this

You're a saviour
Tomorrow i will try with every titles
It'll probably only work for DW5XL, but heres to hoping i suppose.

Any PS2 code geniuses (i'm looking at you widescreen patch guys!) wanna try and find the code (if it exists) for the other games?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Yeah, i tried and it works only on DW5XL (NTSC), i don't know about PAL version
But if someone knows how to modify it, the solution will become simple for all the Warriors titles
Damn, we're so close, i have some free time now, and i'm studying how codes works, i keep you updated about it
Maybe just a small hint. The code you showed is a 4byte code. But i guess the meaning is not a 4byte one. Instead this is a condensed code. A consecutive write to 4 1byte addresses csn be condensed to one 4byte write.

The 4byte value is an extremely large number and doesnt has any meaning but if i split this 4byte value into 4 1byte values i get in decimal system (back-to-front): 1-0-2-36. what you now have to do is look into the values of each of these adresses before the patch is applied. The first values is probably a switch from 0->1 the next one either the opppsite switch or it remains unchanged. The next two bytes are the real magic and the only hint you have to port this code. You need to understand what these two do.