Samurai Warriors 2 XL
(12-05-2015, 03:30 PM)Buckethell Wrote: PAL: 

U9TB-NM5G-3WUQK

55VY-V3E3-ZRQYV 

(This make you fast since the start of the game)

NTSC: 

10264a10 

0007FFF 

(This make the speed pickup unlimited when you pick up)

Um thanks, but the speed up code makes you go nowhere near as fast as the PAL code.

(12-05-2015, 03:59 PM)willkuer Wrote: You can convert the code. So do I. But both of us can not check if the converted code really works.

Btw. It would be good to cite the source of the codes. The first one is obviously encrypted and needs to be decrypted first. For that you need to know the encryption algorithm which is normally bundled with the code itself.

The NTSC code is from GameFAQs and the PAL one from codejunkies.

Decrypted PAL code:
//Fast Running Speed
patch=1,EE,204FE990,extended,41820000

Sponsored links

(12-05-2015, 04:20 PM)Blob55 Wrote: Um thanks, but the speed up code makes you go nowhere near as fast as the PAL code.

The NTSC code is from GameFAQs and the PAL one from codejunkies.

Decrypted PAL code:
//Fast Running Speed
patch=1,EE,204FE990,extended,41820000
I know, and i'm sorry for that, but that's the only codes i found around

(12-05-2015, 03:59 PM)willkuer Wrote: You can convert the code. So do I. But both of us can not check if the converted code really works.

Btw. It would be good to cite the source of the codes. The first one is obviously encrypted and needs to be decrypted first. For that you need to know the encryption algorithm which is normally bundled with the code itself. (Also changing font is really not a good idea. Especially not to black. Only IceQueenZero is allowed to use non-default fonts.

Yeah sorry
Obviously i didn't made the codes
I picked the NTSC from GameFaqs and the PAL from Codejunkies
Can someone convert the fast running speed code now?
(12-03-2015, 03:23 AM)willkuer Wrote: Possibly convertible.
Try to find a common (exactly equal) cheat for PAL and NTSC.
Subtract (HEX calculator) PAL address from NTSC address of that cheat.
Add (HEX calculator) this difference to 2029C414 to get your PAL cheat.
But I don't know how to do that...
Which part do you not understand? Where are you stuck. (I would suggest to open a new thread otherwise buckethells findings get lost. Its neither good nor nice to hijack others threads with own problems.)
(12-07-2015, 01:31 AM)willkuer Wrote: Which part do you not understand? Where are you stuck. (I would suggest to open a new thread otherwise buckethells findings get lost. Its neither good nor nice to hijack others threads with own problems.)

I don't know how to find a matching cheat.
@buckethell. Can you please tell us the original value that gets overwritten by the hack you posted? You can read the 'vanilla' value using a program like cheat engine. If you could provide that value ot might be possible to find the cheat for the pal version as well. Porting the code in simple fashion didn't seem to work.
He didn't make it, so he may not be able to.
(12-08-2015, 10:23 AM)willkuer Wrote: @buckethell. Can you please tell us the original value that gets overwritten by the hack you posted? You can read the 'vanilla' value using a program like cheat engine. If you could provide that value ot might be possible to find the cheat for the pal version as well. Porting the code in simple fashion didn't seem to work.

Sadly i can't do this, because as i said when i posted the code; i didn't made that code...
I'm sorry Sad