Samurai Warriors 2 XL
Hello everybody
I want to use the disk swap function with Samurai Warriors 2 XL
But for doing that, i need to merge the Samurai Warriors 2 and Samurai Warriors 2 XL ISO's
The only problem is that if i extract the ISO contents of XL, they will be only 1.50 gb, and the full ISO it's 8+ gb
What method should i use to extract it correctly ?
Thanks Smile
And sorry for my English, i'm Italian ^^

Sponsored links

Try to dump the iso using imgburn. I guess it is a dual layer disk and some programs might not be able to read it properly.
(Actually your disk drive also need to support multilayer dvd's...)
(11-04-2015, 11:10 AM)willkuer Wrote: Try to dump the iso using imgburn. I guess it is a dual layer disk and some programs might not be able to read it properly.
(Actually your disk drive also need to support multilayer dvd's...)

Aehm...
I don't know what "dump" is...
You mean create the ISO from DVD with Imgburn ?
Sorry for my ignorance and thanks
(11-04-2015, 02:33 PM)Buckethell Wrote: Aehm...
I don't know what "dump" is...
You mean create the ISO from DVD with Imgburn ?
Sorry for my ignorance and thanks
you got it Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-04-2015, 03:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you got it Wink

But i already did this
The problem is that i need to extract the ISO that i get from the DVD; because i need to merge the SW 2 and SW 2 XL ISO's together
And the XL ISO is 8+gb in size, and when i extract it, the files are only 1.5gb 
I don't know how to correctly extract it
Did you use imgburn?

Some games have a lot of empty blocks / dummy files on the disk. I guess they are removed during dump/extract.

So possibly you don't need to expect content in the same size as the disk but unsure about that.
(11-04-2015, 04:14 PM)willkuer Wrote: Did you use imgburn?

Some games have a lot of empty blocks / dummy files on the disk. I guess they are removed during dump/extract.

So possibly you don't need to expect content in the same size as the disk but unsure about that.

I used Imgburn to get the ISO from the DVD
But i used WinRAR, 7zip, PowerISO and Daemon Tools LITE for extract the files from the ISO, but they will always be 1.5gb in size
So i don't know what to do anymore
So there's no way ?
Have you just tested to follow the next steps?

Maybe ntfs compression is turned on in the folder where you extracted the files?
(11-05-2015, 02:29 AM)willkuer Wrote: Have you just tested to follow the next steps?

Maybe ntfs compression is turned on in the folder where you extracted the files?

The next steps ?

I don't know, i extracted the ISO for the first time in Documents/PCSX2, and then on the Desktop
How can i see if NTFS compression is turned on / off ?
And in case, how can i turn it off ?