Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends - graphic bugs
Hi. I have problem with SW2:Xtreme Legends on pcsx2. I have some strange vertical strips (photos are in attachment) in menu and also in game. I have no idea what to do with. Also i have really weak graphics, much worse than on gameplays (anti-aliasing and filtering options are on). I would really appreciate any help.

Sorry for my english.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

does software mode fix it ? to get better graphics try using a better internal resolution but unfortunately software mode doesn't support upscaled resolutions.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
get the latest GIT version and enable the align sprite or round sprite hacks in gsdx.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875).
My hardware specs:
Windows 8.1
Intel Core i7-4770 CPU 3.40 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
8 GB RAM

I'm playing ISO version. I'm newbie in that topic and I'm not sure if I'm using some special settings (I only switched on EE timing hack).
And what is this GIT ? I really don't know what it is.

I added photos with my configuration.

ref meant the latest development builds which could be found here.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
--> ssakash --> Which of this Git revisions I have to download and how to install them ? And there are only versions for Windows 32 bit and I have 64 bit.
the 32 bit version would work fine on your system, get the latest one which is at the top. after downloading it just extract it and play, simple Smile
- Refraction
So i downloaded it and game works fine (no vertical stripes) but only with Original PS2 Resolution: Native checked (I can't set my resolution). And game looks little terrible with that graphic settings.

I also tried to use align sprite and round sprite with my resolution but that doesn't help.

hmm, try the HW hacks like align sprite and round sprite hack at upscaled resolutions, the options are present in GSdx plugin settings >> HW hacks.
- Refraction