Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends
(06-22-2011, 03:55 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: I tried the VU Cycle stealing, it made it very very laggy.

I don't have a r4600 option D= Let me try the hacks 1 by 1 again, and get back to you on the results. Thanks for the help!

and again do this
(06-22-2011, 01:50 PM)abdo123 Wrote: disable "disable frame limiter" to keep speed at it normal rates ( emulation settings then GS )

and if you are using 0.9.8 the official version you must have GSDX r4600
here is a link to download it http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary
and upgrade to SPU2-X-1-5 here is a link http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SPU2-X-1-5

Sponsored links

Okay, so I tested the VU and EE

VU doesn't seem to do much good, after it passes 1 it starts making the life bars ad maps disappear like before.

EE doesn't seem to make a difference, even if I leave it in 1 2 or 3.

Disable Frame Rate Limit: Checked
(I had it checked all along xD Sorry I didn't make that clear)

Okies, I'm going to download them right now, I'll keep you posted.

Also, what should I have for my GS Plugin settings? I currently have it on DirectX9 (Hardware)
What should I do with Logarithmic Z, Alpha Correction (FBA), and Allow 8-bit textures?

Again, thanks for the help! Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay! I downloaded it!

A lot smoother! Thank you!
Menus and easy load spots go super hyper fast though Tongue
Any other settings I should toggle/be aware of? Such the GS plugin settings:
DirectX version
Allow 8-bit Textures
Logarithmic Z
Alpha Corrections..etc

(06-22-2011, 05:01 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: Okay! I downloaded it!

A lot smoother! Thank you!
Menus and easy load spots go super hyper fast though Tongue
Any other settings I should toggle/be aware of? Such the GS plugin settings:
DirectX version
Allow 8-bit Textures
Logarithmic Z
Alpha Corrections..etc
sorry for leaving you for 2 hours i was having a haircut
DX 10 is more compatible and sometime faster use it always ( i feel like an ediot for not telling you before Tongue2 )
now only Allow 8-bit textures is available to enable it might give some boost or it might get the game ultra slow

(06-22-2011, 04:43 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: Disable Frame Rate Limit: Checked
(I had it checked all along xD Sorry I didn't make that clear)
let me make this clear you should not check this option unless you are doing a benchmark
are you doing a benchmark ? no
then dont check it
it limit the speed to reach it normal borders ( 60 FPS ) you dont want to people talk like crazy uncheck this

and this will fix this problem

(06-22-2011, 05:01 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: Menus and easy load spots go super hyper fast though Tongue

What's a benchmark? Ohmy
It goes crazy fast whether i check it or not, do you recommend benchmark?
What other things should I toggle with? Smile
Dx10 just killed it for me >_< and the easy to load stuff is still fastforwarding, even the videos!
I mean, the Koei startup videos, those are VIDEOS o.o How does PCSX make that go fast too o.o
(06-22-2011, 07:07 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: It goes crazy fast whether i check it or not, do you recommend it?
now that's weird Blink
i will give you an image of an GS section settings do exactly as it says

(06-22-2011, 07:07 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: What other things should I toggle with? Smile
well did the speed problem is solved or nearly solved

(06-22-2011, 07:07 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: What's a benchmark? Ohmy
then simply dont check it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-22-2011, 07:07 PM)iConvalescence Wrote: Dx10 just killed it for me >_<
what do you mean is it crashed or faster or slower
DX 10 HARDWARE MODE
SOFTWARE MODE is very slow
DX 10 Hardware alright, that's what i used, it even made the character select screens slow. However, the Koei videos and stuff still goes berzerk fast.

And yep, exact same GS settings. What I really don't get is why the hell are the videos getting "fastforwarded" too. You know, the standard Koei, or Start-game videos, they go crazy fast as well.

when i meant, what else should I toggle with, i meant, what other settings should i mess around with that might make things faster.
what about allow 8-bit textures did it make a difference
now i will give you some tricks it might increase speed :
1- use XPSP3 compatibility mode
2- are you using an ISO or directly from DVD IF you are directly from DVD make an ISO with the program imgburn then run it with ISO selector
3- use frame skipping but 1 to skip 1 to draw constant skipping you will notice that from the moment you enable them how its effective ( but i dont like this way you will find why your self Sad )
4- give me your GSDX.ini inside inis folder
(06-22-2011, 07:57 PM)abdo123 Wrote: what about allow 8-bit textures did it make a difference
now i will give you some tricks it might increase speed :
1- use XPSP3 compatibility mode
2- are you using an ISO or directly from DVD IF you are directly from DVD make an ISO with the program imgburn then run it with ISO selector
3- use frame skipping but 1 to skip 1 to draw constant skipping you will notice that from the moment you enable them how its effective ( but i dont like this way you will find why your self Sad )
4- give me your GSDX.ini inside inis folder

8-Bit Textures made my characters faces not have a hole on it, it didn't affect speed all that much, if it did, maybe made it a little bit slower.

1. Already an ISO Smile

2. XPSP3 Comptibility mode o.o How do I do that?

3. I used the frame skipping, draw one/skip one. I don't see much change o.o

4. It won't let me attach it, but here's what is written in it

Quote:[Settings]
Renderer=0
Interlace=3
AspectRatio=0
upscale_multiplier=1
windowed=0
filter=2
paltex=1
vsync=0
logz=1