San Andreas keeps crashing on a certain mission
Why did you enable manual fixes ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(01-18-2024, 05:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Why did you enable manual fixes ?

Did I? I didn't know I did that, how do I disable them?
(01-18-2024, 04:53 PM)PS2Bot Wrote: Regarding the first question sorry but I don't know, I really don't know, I don't know what that means or why that happens.

Regarding the second question I've tried that, didn't work.

Try clear the per-game setttings (Right click -> Properties).
Also, verify your ISO (You can do it in the per-game settings too).
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(01-18-2024, 05:13 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Try clear the per-game setttings (Right click -> Properties).
Also, verify your ISO (You can do it in the per-game settings too).

I could that, but one of the reasons San Adreas became playable for me was because I touched some of the per-game settings.

Also yes, I can see the ISO info in the per-game properties as well, but how does that help?
(01-18-2024, 05:38 PM)PS2Bot Wrote: Also yes, I can see the ISO info in the per-game properties as well, but how does that help?

If the game is not recognized, there is an error in the iso which means that you have not successfully converted your game from your disc to an iso file. It is therefore important that the file is successfully recognized and that if there are errors, it is not due to the file itself. Smile
(01-18-2024, 05:56 PM)Khi Wrote: If the game is not recognized, there is an error in the iso which means that you have not successfully converted your game from your disc to an iso file. It is therefore important that the file is successfully recognized and that if there are errors, it is not due to the file itself. Smile

But if that was the case wouldn't it come up earlier?

I've been playing this game for hours, for days, I think Ive poured +30 hours on it, wouldn't have that issue came up earlier?
(01-18-2024, 06:06 PM)PS2Bot Wrote: But if that was the case wouldn't it come up earlier?

I've been playing this game for hours, for days, I think Ive poured +30 hours on it, wouldn't have that issue came up earlier?

Not necessarily. Sometimes problem from the bad ISO dump could crop up much much later.
Anyway, did you verify it?
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
Does the workaround work if you drive up the ramp of the Packer at the end of the mission and start spamming the X button repeatedly and quickly at the moment you touch the ramp until the black screen disappears?
(01-18-2024, 06:12 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Not necessarily. Sometimes problem from the bad ISO dump could crop up much much later.
Anyway, did you verify it?

Honestly I don't know, this is what appears on my per-game properties, do I have to do something?

[Image: u1ju4R3.png]

(01-18-2024, 06:48 PM)Khi Wrote: Does the workaround work if you drive up the ramp of the Packer at the end of the mission and start spamming the X button repeatedly and quickly at the moment you touch the ramp until the black screen disappears?

I saw this solution online, but:

1.- For me there's no black screen, the game just freezes.

2.- I can't get to the ramp of the Packer because in order to do that I have to steal a bike first, and I can't steal a bike first because it's when I get close to one of them in order to steal it that my game freezes, so I can never get to steal a bike.
Click "verify" on the properties screenshot
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go