Save Data
Hi, i'm new to this and only just downloaded this emulator around 3 hours ago.

Just a quick question, when i go to save in persona 3 it asks me to format the drive in slot 1. Its probably a stupid question but i was wondering if it was trying to format my entire local drive for my PC or if it was something built in with PCSX2 because i don't want to press yes if its going to re-format my whole PC drive.

Your responses would be appreciated and thank you!

Sponsored links

(10-29-2019, 12:27 PM)Kekyoinnn Wrote: Hi, i'm new to this and only just downloaded this emulator around 3 hours ago.

Just a quick question, when i go to save in persona 3 it asks me to format the drive in slot 1. Its probably a stupid question but i was wondering if it was trying to format my entire local drive for my PC or if it was something built in with PCSX2 because i don't want to press yes if its going to re-format my whole PC drive.

Your responses would be appreciated and thank you!
I'll fiormat only your memcard, just like it did the 1st time you played this game on your real ps2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-29-2019, 12:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I'll fiormat only your memcard, just like it did the 1st time you played this game on your real ps2
Thanks for your answer but sorry, Whats a memcard? also i never previously played the game on an actual ps2 console.
you mean you never had a memcard on your ps2 console ?
i suggest you try it on your console first to understand how it works, then use the emu. else you'll lack a lot to begin using it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-30-2019, 09:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you mean you never had a memcard on your ps2 console ?
i suggest you try it on your console first to understand how it works, then use the emu. else you'll lack a lot to begin using it
Thanks, i tested a few things and worked some stuff out but i have found the answer. Thanks for your help.