Save Data Conversion and .hack//G.U
Hello,

First, Im sorry if this kind of offtopicBlush..
The emulator is running perfect the .hack series Happy and i was wandering if there is a way to make the save data conversion of the vol.1 to vol.2? ..

Thanks in advance,
My Rig:

Core 2 Quad Q8200 2,33
2gb ddr2
Dg31pr
XFX 9600gt 512ddr3
Vista SP1

Sponsored links

Err, you do it as you do it on the ps2. Simply said, finish Vol. 1, and convert data to Vol. 2 trought the option in the menu screen, there's no science to it...
Blink when im at the vol.2 the emulator wants to create a new mem card and dont recognize the mem card of the vol.1Sad ... Complicated science Mellow

Have u done this already?
My Rig:

Core 2 Quad Q8200 2,33
2gb ddr2
Dg31pr
XFX 9600gt 512ddr3
Vista SP1

As far as I know, it works just like the PS2 version... Unless you're using a different region Vol. 2 (Different from the first Volume) there shouldn't be any problems...
(05-18-2009, 11:25 AM)bahomet Wrote: Blink when im at the vol.2 the emulator wants to create a new mem card and dont recognize the mem card of the vol.1Sad ... Complicated science Mellow

Right, the memcard save has to be YELLOW (aka "x data flag") inorder to use it on the next game, and the next game creates its own 30-save table. that's 100% normal

in the next game you go to Convert > select the save you cleared from the last game (I'd advise doing the special after-clear mission on each) and then play through the next volume the same way.

minor note: if you play through both .hack series, import 1-3 on .hack into G.U. before importing 4, there's things speific to 4, but the other has to be done first
(05-18-2009, 11:25 AM)bahomet Wrote: Complicated science Mellow

No, it's not any science, you're just doing it wrong. The game will ask all the same to create a new save block, or did you thing it would use the same one from Vol.1? Tongue2 It needs it's own save block, even if you import from Vol.1.

And yes, obviously, I've done it, I've finished all .Hack games in pcsx2...