Save Data Not Loading
Oooooook. Soooo I read A Post on here on how to Do things. Here's the story.

Im playing star Ocean till the end of time, And Im waaaaaaay past something I completely Forgot. and this Something Is Roger. A character you can unlock. Im 28hours in. Level 28. Before the War on Ellicor. Mk, Soooo I did NOT Want to Replay all of the tutorials.. Go through norton's hideout and etc.. etc... Again. Soooo I went to search for a Save file. And this is the page I got it from.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/536705-star-...time/saves
The One I need/Want is in the 11-15 Files. Specifically, #13. So its a Playstation 2 PS3 Virtual Memory card. Alright, Oh, The PSV Files are already in there. Sweet ! No need for that USB Stick Part of the tutorial.

Anyways.. So I Build up my save.. Make it an .xps(I tried .max first still didn't work) Aaaaaaand... Added the files with mymc.

Thing is... The game doesn't read them. And this is what I think.. I read earlier that it might be with the game Itself ? Like... its not the -right- version/Region I have ? Anyways...

Anyone Care to help me ? I really want to get that Save Working.

Sponsored links

I also Forgot to say this.

The Game does not See/Recognize the Save data. But The Memory Cards actually do. What Im saying is That if I go into the PS2 Menu, and go look at my memory cards to see whats on them. I see the Save data I added Via Mymc.
Inside the disk/image you'll find a file with name that look like this
S***_***.**
What is the full name
(09-18-2014, 05:44 PM)vsub Wrote: Inside the disk/image you'll find a file with name that look like this
S***_***.**
What is the full name

Ooooook... Soooo uuuh First Of, Thanks for the Reply. And I have an ISO. Do I just use Deamon Tool to open it or I can Open It however I want ?

Yep. Ok, Soooo its SLUS_204.88
Just start the game,that file name will be displayed either in the console title or in the line that contains the game crc

Edit:The save at gamefaq is for your version of the game...try this

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 157,13 KB / Downloads: 162)
(09-18-2014, 05:48 PM)vsub Wrote: Just start the game,that file name will be displayed either in the console title or in the line that contains the game crc

Edit:The save at gamefaq is for your version of the game...try this

It worked ! Thanks a lot !
But... what exactly did you do So I can know what to do if this ever happens again ? And... For good mesure if someone has the same problem and uses Google.
Read my guide at my signature about PSV(and other formats)
(09-18-2014, 05:54 PM)vsub Wrote: Rad my guide at my signature about PSV(and other formats)

I see :o ! Thanks a lot !
Also.. I just discovered this was a Cheated Save... Darn it all xD; Level 21 and 9999Atk x)

Anyways ! Thanks a lot for helping me !
Just try leveling up and see if the value is reduced to the correct one for the level(some games do that)
(09-18-2014, 06:01 PM)vsub Wrote: Just leveling up and see if the value is reduced to the correct one for the level(some games do that)

Alright o/ ! Will Try that. Thanks again vsub !

(09-18-2014, 06:01 PM)vsub Wrote: Just try leveling up and see if the value is reduced to the correct one for the level(some games do that)

Well... Thats odd.. I jsut leveled up one one character and.. It didn't change a single thing.