Save Data Not Loading
The game does revert some stats but I don't know about ATK.

Sponsored links

(09-18-2014, 06:10 PM)vsub Wrote: The game does revert some stats but I don't know about ATK.

Well.. no It didn,t revert -any- Stats. I just said it had 9999atk. But it has 9999Everything. Money, SP. But not HP and MP. Theres also... like... End Game Equipment.
(09-18-2014, 06:12 PM)Fhufuu Wrote: Well.. no It didn,t revert -any- Stats. I just said it had 9999atk. But it has 9999Everything. Money, SP. But not HP and MP. Theres also... like... End Game Equipment.

Anyways.. I guess this just means the save file was tempered and all xD; Darn it. I can't find any other Save data thats like... At paterny or Surferio.
(09-18-2014, 06:10 PM)vsub Wrote: The game does revert some stats but I don't know about ATK.

Nonetheless, the initial Issue was Resolved, Thanks a lot Again ^^
My Personal favorites are Fayt for his attacks(Air Raid and Dimension Door),Albel for his attacks again(quick attacks and Vampiric Flash)and Maria(she is slow but Magnetic Field with Energy Burst is deadly combination...Gravity Bullet is also good).
Nel is also nice but I use it only if I don't have some of the above yet
(09-18-2014, 07:11 PM)vsub Wrote: My Personal favorites are Fayt for his attacks(Air Raid and Dimension Door),Albel for his attacks again(quick attacks and Vampiric Flash)and Maria(she is slow but Magnetic Field with Energy Burst is deadly combination...Gravity Bullet is also good).

Yeaaaa.. I never beat the Game. And now I hit 10ks 20ks before I even went to get the Copper To enhance the Thunder Arrow(Was that what its called ?)
Its like... Insane x .x;
Roger is not all that special but that's just my option(I tried all playable characters and I can do the most damage with those 3 above).
I cleared the game 3 or 4 times
(09-18-2014, 07:43 PM)vsub Wrote: Roger is not all that special but that's just my option(I tried all playable characters and I can do the most damage with those 3 above).
I cleared the game 3 or 4 times

Nice xD But yea, I remember Unlocking Roger when I was younger. And I swore I forgot Something.. And was going. "I swear I had a Menodix(I didn't say that, I said 'those little animal Dudes') That had a Battle Axe at this point before... " And.. Yea.. xD; Turns Out I tried to go back to unlock him. Buuuuuut I need to either.. Stomach it with this Tempered Save File, or... Replay everything xD;
(09-18-2014, 07:11 PM)vsub Wrote: My Personal favorites are Fayt for his attacks(Air Raid and Dimension Door),Albel for his attacks again(quick attacks and Vampiric Flash)and Maria(she is slow but Magnetic Field with Energy Burst is deadly combination...Gravity Bullet is also good).

M.F + Energy Burst = Lol you break the game and win everything.

Such an OP combination.. even vs Freya or any other super boss on Universe / 4D Mode.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(09-19-2014, 05:15 PM)xRyudo Wrote: M.F + Energy Burst = Lol you break the game and win everything.

Such an OP combination.. even vs Freya or any other super boss on Universe / 4D Mode.

And add an ability to make damage to the MP too and see how fast enemys with tons of HP and low MP dies(especially robots)

There are couple of ways to make tons of damage but there is one thing I was never able to do...beat Freya at any difficulty(maybe I'm not using the correct tactics because she always kills me easily even at LV 200 with the most powerful equipments...I have problems beating he even with cheats)