Save Data of rare games
I tried using Gamefaqs to download savegames of various Gran Turismo games. They are:
-4 Prologue (both PAL and NTSC-J)
-4 Online Test Beta (both NTSC-U and NTSC-J)
The problem is that Gran Turismo 4 Prologue PAL version does have one, but it's in Spanish and it's not fully complete. For all the other games, I can't even find any saves for their corresponding games. What other sites host saves for PS2 games?
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!

Sponsored links

There is a Gran Turismo comunity forum that I found years ago when I was heavily into GTPSP and the PS3 sport versions. They might be able to help.
By any chance, is it GTPlanet? I already tried that site.
PC Specs:
That sounds about right, it was years ago though so I was not sure what the site was exactly.
I'll try looking into the site again. By the way, I am a registered user on that forum and have the same username.

Edit: I managed to get the savedata for the Japanese version of Gran Turismo 4 Prologue, but could not find one for the PAL version. I will try out the posted cheats in one of the thread to see I can make one. I'm trying to obtain various completed savedata so I can try out the hidden content ingame (it's technically a beta version of Gran Turismo 4 using a beta game engine that eventually became the core part of Gran Turismo 4 and Tourist Trophy).
PC Specs: