Save State Help
I want to start emulating Star Ocean Till the end of Time but I want to play on Universe setting. I have downloaded a couple of save files from gamefaqs that are supposed to included having this setting unlocked. I've used the mymc program to import the save file into my virtual memory card and Mymc shows the file as being there however when I boot up the game it is like the save file is not recognized because I can't select Universe setting when starting new game.

Any help is appreciated!

Edit: So I finally got it to work. I had to try multiple save files of all different types (.cbs, .mgs, ect.) and finally when booting the game the BT option was highlighted. It then told the me the data is corrupted however when selecting to start new game it let me set difficulty to 4D and I have all costumes unlocked however I had to start create a new BT file once the option was given. All in all some oddities but all is well in the end.

Sponsored links

It's possible the save is corrupted. First, boot just to your BIOS and select the memory card that has your save and make sure that it's not a blue cube. If it isn't, try downloading it again. If that doesn't work, try finding a save in a different site.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!