Save States
i don't know if this is the right place to ask for save states, and if it's not, i apologize. but i was wondering if anyone had save states for these games that are still fairly early in the game.

final fantasy 10 (roughly 10% completed or so)

kingdom hearts 2(roughly 10% completed or so)

and the main one that i want is persona 4 (at about the part where you go into the spirit world and you have to find yukiko after she just goes missing)

any help is greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

Why savestates...it's way better with memory card saves.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-10050.html
I just so happen started playing P4 again and am at exactly that part... but it's a new game + so it has all of his academics and such maxed out. Also it's an NTSC version.

The proper forum to ask this would probably have been chatter box since it doesn't directly have to do with PCSX2, but I'm not sure whether it matters enough that the mods will move it for you or not.
[Image: 2748844.png]
@vsub, most of all the save states out there are all 100% everything, i don't want that.

@Koji, i appreciate it regardless!
Ack... actually just remembered my savestates won't work... I've done some modification of my P4 iso (I was playing around with a pal-ntsc region changer) and it broke the savestates. (IE the ones I currently have won't work on a non-modified P4)
[Image: 2748844.png]
@Koji, any chance you have a /hack//gu vol 1 save state that is like right after the first time you enter the chaos gate, mine keeps crashing at that point.
(12-24-2009, 08:12 AM)pen54935 Wrote: @vsub, most of all the save states out there are all 100% everything, i don't want that.

Memory cards saves not save states.Savestates is big file(more than 10mb compressed)and memory card saves are really small files + to use savestates in most of the cases you must have the exact version of the emu and it is possible to encounter a problem later on the game which won't allow you to continue the game and also using savestate that is created by someone else with different memory card won't allow you to use the memory cards when you load the state because of the safety function in pcsx2(Eject Mcd when loading Savestates)
PS.You didn't said which versions of the games you have.
I can give you memory card saves for KH2,FF10,GU 1 and P4(it the same way as on Koji...the main character is unbeatable except when attacked with almighty attacks)all of the games are NTSC versions
@vsub, i did not know there was a big difference, i appreciate that. if you could give me memory card saves for kh2, ff10, gu vol 1, and P4, i would greatly appreciate it. all are ntsc versions.
(12-24-2009, 06:24 PM)pen54935 Wrote: @vsub, i did not know there was a big difference, i appreciate that. if you could give me memory card saves for kh2, ff10, gu vol 1, and P4, i would greatly appreciate it. all are ntsc versions.

Here:
KH2 save is slot number 23 - I don't remember where...lv13 17 hours
FF10 save slot is 20 - Kilika Dock after Sin Destroyed the Port
GU vol1 is right after the reformat
P4 is after saving Kanji

PS.Guess the P4 save is not what you wanted but I don't have other save(the other 2 are at the end of the game)

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 131,18 KB / Downloads: 484)
@vsub, thank you very much,