Saves from VM to TLB version
Ive made a save game (FFXII) in the VM version of playground, but when i try to load it in TLB mode, it crashes.

Any solutions?

The issue is that i have slightly too low fps in some cases in VM mode, and i want to see if it helps running in TLB mode.

Sponsored links

If it is a save state,there is no way to do that.If it's a memory card,it SHOULD be loadable...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It is a memory card save.
Strange...are you using the official 0.9.4?
(01-09-2009, 10:09 PM)Graylord Wrote: Ive made a save game (FFXII) in the VM version of playground, but when i try to load it in TLB mode, it crashes.

When you say "TLB" do you really mean VTLB? I know, it's confusing. TLB is old, VTLB is new. We just need to make sure if you mean the new or old releases of the emulator.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
(01-09-2009, 11:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: Strange...are you using the official 0.9.4?

Playground
So uh..why did you post this in the 0.9.4 support forum....
Moving.
Plus are you using vtlb as Air mentioned and which build (official or a later svn one?)
(01-09-2009, 11:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: So uh..why did you post this in the 0.9.4 support forum....
Moving.
Plus are you using vtlb as Air mentioned and which build (official or a later svn one?)

Oh sorry, i though it was an official release.

I dunno, im using the version on the download section, which has 2 exes, VM and TLB.
The TLB version crashes at the FF12 save screen always, not depending on the save. There's a workaround where you need to first save the state in the FF12 save menu with F1 and then load it with F3 and then load the game from the memory card, if I remember correctly Smile
I see, i tried but still crashed.

Save screen-> F1-> F3-> load save, right?