Savestate Freeze after cheats was added and saved
Hows it going, so I am playing Dragons Quest 8, finely decided to try cheats. Now my game freezes right after the battle drop. Only audio plays. Any way to fix or am I SOL and need to start over, which sucks. I only have the one Savestate, had to use the backup save, the original was no video but audio... I could use a game save but man that sucks....... Lol

Sponsored links

If you made the savestate after activating the cheats then you're screwed yes. Since the entire state of the emulator gets saved in them, it includes all activated cheats at the time as well. Always use regular in-game saves when you can as a backup method for cases like this.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(01-23-2019, 02:59 AM)Ryudo Wrote: If you made the savestate after activating the cheats then you're screwed yes. Since the entire state of the emulator gets saved in them, it includes all activated cheats at the time as well. Always use regular in-game saves when you can as a backup method for cases like this.

Welp, that is what happened, ok, thx