Savestates not working
Hello, I am currently having problems using savestates with my emulator. Whenever I try using the save button (F1) nothing happens. When I fist downloaded the emulator and started playing FFXII:IZJS savestates were working properly, but now after several days it stoped working. I search and found an old thread (from like 2010) were someone was having the same problem and a person suggested changing the PAD plugins to LilyPad, which I did and no success. Can someone please help me?

Sponsored links

save states from SVN is not compatible with newer SVN If you didnt change SVN then i dont know.
What happens when you try saving/loading from menu instead of using the keyboard shortcuts?

Also, you should never rely on savestates, they are there for convenience but they should never replace proper saving to memory card.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I honestly don't know what SVN is XD. I have yet to make any updates on the emulator.

***EDIT***
I play fullscreen so I haven't tried using the menu options. I usually save normally in the game, but it's a handy featur to use sometimes and I want it to work properly.
Press F1 while game running
wait for few minutes
Edit-Uhm sorry For Few Seconds like count from 1-10
Press Esc key on u'r keyboard & see in log window is u'r game saved or not !!
Note-This for testing only to see game saving or not !!
(06-26-2013, 07:50 AM)Preet Wrote: Press F1 while game running
wait for few minutes
Press Esc key on u'r keyboard & see in log window is u'r game saved or not !!

A few minutes? That is overkill, it should be ready in a couple of seconds Tongue
No need to stop emulation either to check the emulator console.
(06-26-2013, 07:56 AM)Coornio Wrote: A few minutes? That is overkill, it should be ready in a couple of seconds Tongue
No need to stop emulation either to check the emulator console.

sorry i edited my post thanks 4 informing me Smile