Scaler bloom-offset? issue
I'm getting offset 'reflections' on every object in Scaler as seen below. Is there a way to fix this or is it an inevitable sideeffect of scaling?

Thanks

[Image: aFfPuXk.jpg]

Sponsored links

Try software mode (f9)

Try adjusting TC offset hack. Config->Graphics->Plugin settings, hardware hacks. In this case I'd start around 500x500.

This might align them.

Also try half pixel offset hack, in same config. Actually try this first, but it only works at multiples of native(2x, 3x, etc)

As a last resort, try skipdraw hack. Start at 1 and then try 2, 3, etc. One of them has a good chance of disabling the effect.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thumbs Up 
Half-pixel hack gave odd boarders at the top and left. I'm happy to say TC offset hack seems to do the trick, after some tweaking I got it to a good position at 380x440, as seen below. <3<3<3

[Image: AVrurEF.jpg]
Someone was telling me the other day that they only ran soul calibur III at multiples of native (which makes many black lines on screen) because half pixel offset hack only worked at multiples of native and it has some majorly misaligned fog without it. I had discovered that TC offset worked for that, and at any resolution you want (SC3 and other namco games need an x of native, 1200 or 1260 for no black lines) and that's why I thought it might work here.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD