Scarface Graphical Issue
Hello. Pretty new to the PCSX2 emulation, but I'm impressed so far. Been running Scarface, and for the most part it's doing great! Nice upscaling, smooth gameplay. I had a bit of an issue with offset shadows, but I managed to fix it on my own.

However, I've been experiencing a weird issue with the shaders. It seems wherever there's supposed to be a reflective glow off of a surface, such as the fountains in Tony's mansion, or off the hood of a car, a strange vampire gas emanates from its surface across the screen.

[Image: 70kvfG8.jpg]
The sedan emit an aroma of cheese, and the druglord could do nothing to stop it.

I tried enabling the VU I bit hack for Scarface, although I had it on automatic for game fixes so that should have been unnecessary. I also tried fiddling around with the plugin settings, but to no avail. I guess it's not game-breaking, but I'd like to fix it, if possible.

Windows 10 64-bit

Intel Core i7 4990K @4.00GHz

16GB DDR3 @ 666MHz RAM

GeForce GTX 1660

Any advice, or any more info needed for necessary diagnostics?

Thanks.

Sponsored links

I believe this is fixed in the 1.7 development builds.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-27-2022, 03:58 PM)refraction Wrote: I believe this is fixed in the 1.7 development builds.

Tried it with the newest nightly, and it seems to have solved the issue. Thanks!
+rep